~FINAL COUNTDOWN~

Mr Park: "It's you again?"

Jungkook: "No it's your death!"

Mr Park: "You love this girl? Don't you?"

Jungkook: "It's none of your business! Let her go or else I'll shoot you."

Mr Park: "I don't care if you kill me, after you shoot me my men will shoot her. So think again...."

Jungkook: "You can't kill her, I know that."

Mr Park: "Yes you are right! After all, she is my bet. So I can't let her go but if you become bet instead of her then I'll reconsider her to let go"

Jungkook: "Manipulating me huh? "

Mr Park: "Nah! Not this time! "

Jungkook: "Okay! Let her go now."

Y/n: "what?? No! You can't do this. I won't leave you here"

Jungkook: "I'll be fine. There is a car standing near the gate. My men will take you there."

Y/n: "Jungkook!! "

Jungkook: "Go! "

Mr Park: "Drop your weapon!"

Jungkook: "Not until she goes safely"

~y/n went with outside and there was jungkook's man standing who took her to car~

~Jungkook lowered the weapons and surrendered himself to Mr Park. Mr Park's guards are surrounded by jungkook and aim their guns at him.~

Mr Park: "Finally it's coming to an end

Mr Park: "Finally it's coming to an end. Today I'll kill both of you. I wonder, just for that girl you gave up on us?"

Mr Park: *Laughs* "cheating on your best friend huh?? "

~mr park's guard took jungkook to the torture room. And tied him again. They started torturing him. ~

Mr Park: "haha, this is a pleasure to see you like this. Soon your friend will join you. Don't worry."

~scene shift to y/n~

Guard: "I do work for Mr Park, not for Jungkook but still I'm gonna help you to escape from here"