~BETRAYAL~

Ohhh finally I can post parts ....I don't why I'm having trouble with posting .... I was trying to post next part from last two days but Wattpad having some glitches .... Well somehow I tried

👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/N'S POV~

~I felt annoyed when Jungkook asked another girl for the dance , so I asked Taehyung , we both went to the dance floor.~

Taehyung: "I knew one day you will say me yes

Taehyung: "I knew one day you will say me yes .. and you would fall for me too.. that's why you asked"

"No it's not like that... I just love music while dancing" I said..

Taehyung: "You can't really lie."

"Okay then I won't be coming with you,I'll ask someone else"

Taehyung:"Try it ! Do you think that person will be alive in the next minute?".

"See ! That's what a thing hate I about you , I'm leaving."

~I was about to leave but then he pulled me close to him.~

Taehyung: "Okay ! Okay I won't ! For you I'll do anything you asked me too"

~He grabbed me by waist and he whispered in my ear~

Taehyung: "You make me wanna be better man"
"I love you".

~I don't know why but being close with him making me uncomfortable

~I don't know why but being close with him making me uncomfortable. I looked into his eyes and he was already looking into mine. For a moment we lost into each other's eyes.~

Taehyung: "Btw you look beautiful in red and it fits you very well".

"But I don't like red".

Taehyung: "Ohh what do you like then? Tell me .. I'm interested in everything you likes"

"Can we just dance and not talk about anything."

Taehyung: "hmm okay!"

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

~"Woah ! She looks gorgeous" I thought to myself.
I can only stare at her ... she is gonna be mine soon.. I'm gonna give her a surprise after this party. I can't believe she asked me for the dance. I'm sure my charm makes her fall in love with me. I'll make you mine Y/n. And no one can take you from me ... no one ..you are only mine .. you belong to me .. Don't think about anyone else.~