Meeting Rosa

Y/N was walking around the corridors of N's Castle, team plasma's hideout after N disappeared. Him and his partner Masquerade were walking side by side with keldeo who remained in his pokeball on Y/N's necklace.They were on their way to Ghetsis, Y/N's Foster father who he hated because he knew that he was related to N's disappearance. They made it to his room and opened the door to see a fierce dragon sleeping on a pillar of gold and a man with long black robes and snot green hair perched on top of a throne

 They made it to his room and opened the door to see a fierce dragon sleeping on a pillar of gold and a man with long black robes and snot green hair perched on top of a throne

Ghetsis:Y/N you have finally made it. I know that normally you would be training but I need you to go assist some team Plasma grunts in castellia sewers to ensure that they don't mess up again.
Y/N was annoyed at this mediocre task but just went to the exit to journey to castellia Town.He then called Looker to report what is happening so that the international police could send some officers to help out. He then got onto Ace and flew towards the city.

While Y/N was on his way there were 3 trainers on their way to challenge the castellia gym. A brother a sister and their friend. Their names were Nate, Rosa and Hugh. However they ran into trouble with team plasma and were now in the castellia sewers.

Rosa:Ugh. This place is so disgusting. Why did those team plasma losers have to come down her.
Rosa's servine was doing similar complaining as her trainer. The two males and their pignite(Nate) and dewott(Hugh)were sick of the complaining and were literally telling her to shut up.

Nate:Sis can you please be qui-
Hugh:WHAT HE MEANS IS THAT CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR ARCEUS SAKE!
It was clear that Hugh wanted her to be quiet and due to his yelling a bunch of team Plasma grunts were now approaching them.

Grunts:Prepare to hand over your pokemon!
The grunts then sent out their purrloins,patrats,trubbishes and woobat. As the three trainers sent out their pokemon(Rosa:Servine, cottonee, purrloin and azurmarill. Nate:Pignite, rilou, pidove and herdier. Hugh:Dewott, pansage and pidove)a figure emerged out of the shadows. It was the unknown champion of unova Y/N.

As Y/N appeared he saw the three trainers that were about his age but when he saw Rosa he began to blush red but nobody seemed to notice. The same was said about Rosa.

Just before he sent out a pokemon he did a slight signal to alert the international police officers to come and take the plasma grunts

Just before he sent out a pokemon he did a slight signal to alert the international police officers to come and take the plasma grunts. He managed to 'escape but not before he heard a pokemon's voice. This voice belonged to Rosa's servine

Servine:Hey why were you looking at my trainer like that.

Y/n:I think I might I have a crush on your trainer. Please don't tell her. Wait can she understand you.

Servine:No

Y/N:OK but please don't do anything that would make her think I like her

Servine:OK

Y/N left to go back to N's Castle to report the fact that the grunts were arrested by the police. Ghetsis was not happy as he just dismissed Y/N and had a mental breakdown by the fact his grunts were not only stopped by kids but they also got caught by the international police.

Y/N/Rosa: I can't stop thinking about her/him