The two miracles

Rosa and Y/n were frantically getting their house prepared for their babies within the next 6 months. The had to baby proof everything ranging from the charging ports to the staircase and they also had to train their own pokemon on how to act around babies, considering Ace, Sokka,Hydra, Keldeo and Kyurem were way to dangerous for babies to be around. The couple were now just awaiting the date that their twins would come into their lives. Today was just a normal day, Y/n was now battling another trainer since Rosa said it was fine for him to battle.
Y/n:Ace use brave bird!
Extra:Quick Sawk use rock smash!
Sawk leaps towards the incoming bird but the attack was futile and he fighting type was taken out in one attack. This raised Y/n's rank to #9 since this was the last of the day for him. He was confronted by a bunch of fans.
Fans:Please give me and autograph!
Y/n:Alright alright one at a time.

Back at homeRosa was with her brother Nate at her house just hanging out

Back at home
Rosa was with her brother Nate at her house just hanging out.
Nate:So when are the babies coming?
Rosa:Well the doctor said they should be coming any day now.
Nate:I bet you are excited aren't you?
Rosa:Hehe Yeah I am.
Nate:I can't wait to see how Y/n will act.
Rosa:Yeah me too. Anyway do you want a drink or something?
Nate:Yeah. Can I get a soda?
Rosa:Of course.
She gets up and walks towards the kitchen to grab a soda from the fridge when she stops walking once she feels a tingling sensation.
Nate:What's wrong?
Rosa:I-i think my water just broke.
(sorry if the following makes people uncomfortable)
She looks down and sees a puddle of water under neath her.
Rosa:I think the babies are coming.
Nate:Oh no! I'll call the hospital and Y/n.
Nate calls for an ambulance which arrives at the champion's home and takes her to the hospital. Just as Y/n is finished signing autographs he gets a call on his phone.
Y/n:Hello?
Nate:Y/n! Rosa has gone into labour!
Y/n:What?!
Nate:She's at the hospital.
Y/n instantly hung up and flew on Ace towards the hospital. He hurts through the door and rushed towards the receptionist.
Y/n:Where is my wife?!
Receptionist:She is in room 1a. I will take you there.
Y/n:Thank you.
They head to the room where Y/n sees Rosa. She is in the bed and he runs up to her holding her hand.
Y/n:Sweetheart are you okay.
Rosa is currently breathing heavily and is only able to speak in between breathes.
Rosa:I'm *heavy breathe* fine. Just *heavy breathe* got here don't worry.
We then skip to 10 minutes later where after many painful cobtractions Rosa is now giving birth
Y/n:Just breathe Rosa.
Rosa:ARGGHHH!
Doctor:Just keep pushing Rosa.
With two final pushes Rosa exerts two young crying children, a boy and a girl. After they get cleaned the doctor hands them to Y/n and Rosa.
Doctor:Well done Rosa. You gave birth to two gorgeous babies. What do you two want to name them.
Y/n:We want to name the boy Isaac.
Rosa:And the Isabelle.
With that the Champion and his wife walk out of the hospital with their new children.