Good news

It has been 1 month since the wedding. Y/n was currently battling another trainer in the world coronation series to get higher in the rankings.
Extra:Watchog use Scratch!
Y/n:Sokka use Razor shell!
Sokka summons a blade of water which he uses to slash the unovan rodent and defeats it.
Rotom:The winner is Y/n. There has been a change in the pokemon world coronation series rankings.
Y/n looks at his phone to see that he went from  #50 to #40 as his opponent was pretty close to him being #59. Y/n keeps battling onslaught of trainers until he finally reaches #20 getting him very close to the masters eight.
Y/n:Awesome!
He goes home on Ace as he opens the door to see his wife sitting on the couch.
Y/n:Hi Babe!
Rosa:Hey there sweetie. So what rank are you now?
Y/n:I am now in the top 40.
Rosa:That's so-
She is cut off by an unsettling feeling in her stomach. Rosa rushes towards the bathroom as she begins to vomit with Y/n standing outside the door.
Y/n:Um. Rosa are you okay?
Rosa:Yeah i'm-
She is cut off by the continuous action.
Y/n:Yeah you aren't fine. Let's get you to the hospital.
Rosa(scared):Are you sure that is necessary?
Y/n:Hey I know that you are afraid of needles and examinations but we need to make sure you aren't sick okay?
Rosa:Okay.
They get into Y/n's car as they drive towards the nearby hospital. They enter as everyone glances over to them. The receptionist is astonished as their champion and his wife, a member of the elite four have walked into the hospital.
Receptionist:H-hello champion. H-how can I help you today?
Y/n:Hi my wife needs some medical attention. She has been vomiting uncontrollably and we don't know what is wrong.
Receptionist:Okay well we have one doctor and one room available for you two.First we have to do some examinations so we have to take her in and unfortunately you can't come in.
Y/n:Of course I understand.
Receptionist:Also Rosa leave your pokeballs here please.
Rosa(sickly):Okay.
She leaves her team with Y/n as they walk off to an examination room. While they wait Rosa's Serperior comes out of her pokeball and begins to pace around frantically.
Y/n:Hey girl calm down.
Serperior:But Rosa is in the hospital. For All we know she could be affected by some disease or worse even be dying. I can't calm down!
Y/n:Look I am worried too but freaking out about it won't do anyone any good so we have to remain calm. For Rosa okay?
Serperio:Okay.
She goes back into her pokeball as the receptionist comes over.
Receptionist:The doctor is ready to see you Y/n.
Y/n:Okay. Thank you.
She escorts him to the doctor' office as he sees Rosa sitting on a chair looking some what better.
Y/n:You okay Rosa?
Rosa:Yeah I think so. They gave me some medicine to deal with the vomiting.
Y/n:Okay that's good.
The doctor enters the room with a clipboard.
Doctor:OK I have some news for you two.
Y/n:What's wrong doctor?
Doctor:Actually it is very good news. Rosa, you are pregnant.
Rosa/Y/n:What?!
Doctor:And not just one but you ate having twins
Y/n and Rosa are completely shocked as they are given some medicines to relief any pain Rosa may feel. They don't know how to deal with this for the foreseeable future.