Chapter 91: The Real Fight Begins Now

As of this very second you found yourself staring down a new opponent, Majin Tammora. Her energy wasn't the strongest but it was quite strange.

Y/N: It...hurts to sense her energy...?!

As you had stated, sensing her energy even a little bit caused your head to start feeling an overwhelming amount of pressure to the point that it actually hurt.

Akko: Y/N, are you okay...?

Y/N: I'll be fine. I don't know who that is with you there, but you best get them out of here for their safety...

???: Eh, I think I'll be fine. Things like this aren't exactly new to me.

Akko: N-No, Michiru...Y/N isn't like anything we've seen back in your world...he's...Different.

???: I don't really know what's going on, but okay...

All of a sudden the individual who had brought Akko back started glowing as they quickly vanished before your eyes.

Akko: Huh?! Where's she go?!?

Y/N: If I were to guess, Kalasha or his sister must've warped her off of this planet seeing as she isn't a student of either sides. She isn't allowed on these grounds.

Akko: Well at least now I don't have to worry about leaving you behind...?

Y/N: Nah, you'd probably wanna start running anytime now. Things are about to get crazy...

Akko: No! Every time you get into something like this we just watch! We're fighting too! I refuse to leave you here to possibly die!

You were taken back by Akko's words but you didn't argue with them. Only letting out a sigh of defeat as you got into a stance and prepared yourself to continue fighting.

Akko: Y/N doesn't look so good right now...he's covered in wounds and he looks a little tired...I can help with that!

Suddenly Akko pulled out her wand and started working her magic. Coating you with a sparkly energy that started to heal you up. Just like Asia's healing powers.

You could also feel your stamina and energy coming back to you. However before you could he restored to 100% a yellow Ki blast suddenly came raining down as you and Akko quickly leaped out of the way.

???: Well Well. We finally meet face to face, Y/N. I've been waiting for so long.

Y/N: Another one...?!

You and Akko looked up and upon doing so spotted another Majin in the air. Simply levitating casually with his open hand smoking from the blast.

This Majin was Pale, his head tentacles were also positioned to look like hair just like the Majin standing before you. However this Majin was a male and had an energy that was much greater.