3- You're hot

"Ben, wake up! Wake up!"

"Where...where am I?" Ben had finally woken up.

"Back on Earth. Victor's medical facility... We're in quarantine." Johnny said disappointed.

"Reed? Sue? Rachel?"

"They're fine. Everyone is fine." Johnny looked away, as if he couldn't bear to look at Ben.

"What's wrong with me?"

"I swear to you they've done everything humanly possible. The best plastic surgeons in the world, Ben.  You had the best --"

"Give me a mirror...." Johnny picked up a hand mirror on the bed table before Ben could reach it, reluctant to give it to him.

"They said that's not such a good idea, the shock alone could --"

"Give me the god damn mirror!" Ben grabbed it from him. Then slowly raised it to look and see that....except for some serious stubble, Ben's completely normal.

"Unfortunately, the doctors just couldn't do anything to fix your face!" He cackled as he headed for the door. Ben heaved the mirror at him, breaking it into hundreds of pieces. He turned to the side- table and grabbed the picture of Debbie. It seemed to calm him.

————————-
Reed was walking down the hall. Johnny ran straight pass him. He then slowed down. "Hey have you seen Rach? Also nice  'do.  Going for the "grandpa" look?" He then ran off.

Reed looked into the mirror, slowly looking at his gray hairs. He kept going. Eventually he found his sister. "Hey! Have you seen Johnny?"

"Yeah. He was looking for you."

"Cool. Where are you headed? I haven't seen you in quite a bit."

"I was- are you headed to Sue's room?"

"Yeah...are you?"

"...."

"Cool...let's go!" She grabbed Reeds arm and they ran to her room.

They finally got to Sue's room. Reed saw a vase full of flowers and grabbed a couple of lilies then they walked in. Reed felt defeated as they walked in, seeing a bunch of expensive flowers. Reed was trumped once again.

A doctor wrote on Sue's chart. A wall tv played a press conference with Victor outside the facility. He looked worse for wear. A few hairs out of place, and a small bandage on his face.

"You've been accused in the past of moving science a little too fast --" A reporter started.

"Accused by who?  My competitors?" Victor interrupted.