Ukraine's Confession

(Yes, this is a mainly Rusame book, yes the title is about Ukraine, do I actually care, naw not really)

A bead of sweat slid down America's face as he struck the last cord. The sound bounced around the club but he couldn't hear anything above his panting. When he finally came down from the high, cheers and chatter reached his ears. He grinned and wiped his forehead, damn he always hated the heat that came with being on a stage, singing under bright lights, practically blocking out anyone who was on the dance floor, but he sure loved the adrenaline. 

"Thank you everyone for listening, and we hope to see you at our next performance! Also please remember to say goodbye to our drummer Japan, and wish her luck with her girlfriend's band!" America's voice was smooth and showed how confident he was, he barely sounded out of breath, but in all reality, the country was exhausted. He scanned the crowd and was pleased to see how many people he had gripped with his performance, including a pair of burning sapphire eyes. America gulped and stared back, hoping to match the intensity, but he doubted he was doing a very good job. He broke away from the gaze, only slightly wondering who that person was before closing off, "Well, goodnight everyone, and stay safe!"

The moment he finished talking the curtains closed and he let out a sigh of relief. Canada, his brother, clapped his shoulder and grinned, "That was a great performance, Ame!" America grinned and pulled his brother into a hug, "Thanks Nada, and you bass line is amazing, as always!" The taller country rolled his eyes but a smile was printed on his lips. Germany approached the two with a clipboard in his hands, "Yes yes, you two did great, but we need to bring the equipment to the van, I don't think we can spare the time chit chatting." 

America rolled his eyes and pulled the stern country into a half hug, "Oh come on Germs! Our instruments are practically already packed!" Germany sighed and was about to answer when Japan cut in, "My drum set isn't! This is my last day with this band and you're not going to help me?" Canada's face dropped and he quickly moved to help the short country, causing her to burst out laughing. America just smirked and waited for his brother to realize.

Mexico, their synth player, rolled his eyes playfully and pulled the taller country down by his ear. Quite and impressive feat if you asked America, the tiny country was slightly more than a head shorter then his brother. "She was just joking, Amigo," Mexico wheezed out. Canada blinked once. Twice. His center stripe turned as red as the other two stripes on his head and he groaned. The backstage crew for the club was in charge of helping them put the drum set back in the van, which meant Japan didn't even have to lift a finger.

America shook his head and chuckled as he approached his velvet lined guitar case, barely registering Japan following him. "You guys have a show next week, what are you going to do for a drummer?" Japan's voice was soft, worried even. She had wanted to stay in their band for a little longer, just until they got a new drummer anyway, but America had been pretty adamant that she, 'just get some, girl.' America zipped up his case after gently putting the blue guitar to rest inside, "We'll work it out, don't worry! Plus, I'm sure ol' Germs can work something out if we don't have a drummer by then!"

Germany rolled his eyes, having clearly heard what their lead singer had just said, "let's hope it doesn't come to that." America grinned and slung the case over his shoulders, making sure to slide his arms through the case's straps so he wouldn't drop it at any point in time, "See? We've got it covered, now let's hit the bar and celebrate Japan finally getting some ass!" Japan's mouth opened and closed like a fish, but she didn't protest, instead she opted on shoving America's shoulder and running down the stairwell leading to the back exit screaming, "I call shotgun!"

America gasped and raced after the Japanese women. Canada stayed behind and threw Mexico a look, "I think Japan has been spending way too much time with my brother." Mexico nodded in agreement before patting his friend's back and following the two down. Germany shot a look towards the Canadian, "So, are you the designated driver tonight, or am I?" Canada grinned, "I'm in a good mood, so you can go have some fun, feel free to invite Poland, I'm inviting Ukraine after all."