ii. a day in repeat

× A DAY IN REPEAT ×

× A DAY IN REPEAT ×

•••

— waking up on the same day cannot be that boring, can it? there is so much to do. so much time to make up for all the troubles one has caused. so much time to understand who they are. so much time to be at several places on the same day, at the same time. 

— the only problem, however, is that it does get boring after some time. especially when you're the only person to understand that it's not a new day every day. it's the same, fúcking day, happening over and over and over. 

— time feels like an enemy, reluctant to let a new day arrive. a new date to have things done. to continue where one left off. to grow up. to be in a completely different part of the world without waking up the next day in your same dumb bed. 

— there comes a point in one's life when nothing starts to matter, they keep losing track of the time. how many days had they spent in the same hell? they don't know, they don't wanna know. what's the use? nothing is going to change that. it's going to be the same shítty day anyway. 

— but what if one gets accustomed to living in the same loop of time, and suddenly there is a new person thrown into one's life absolutely out of nowhere. that didn't happen before did it? who is this person? is it possible to have someone else stuck in the loop of time with them? does that mean they are not alone?

— I've been a bit fond of such ideas for a very long time, just wasn't sure how to give them life. if you're interested hmu, this plot could be really fun if we plan it meticulously.