iii. the king's lust

x THE MEDIEVAL AFFAIR x

***

- our scene is set in somewhere in the medieval period with the possible existence of magic and witches.

- the male lead happens to be the king or soon to be crowned as king. he is a good leader, one with a ruthless reputation. fearless. dominating and the one to get whatever he wants.

- the female lead in this story is his personal courtesan. there is no one in her family and a year or so back she was rescued by the male lead.

- the male lead took a liking to her since the first time he laid his eyes on her. he claimed her to be his and his only, declaring death as a sentence for anyone who even dared to lay their filthy eyes on her.

- the female lead is cautioned not to leave the room in his absence. not to wear a single piece of clothing when in bed with him and not to speak of other men in front of him.

- inside the king's chamber, the female lead gets every luxury she asks for. she knows the king is married and have two sons from his wives but the king never talks about any of that.

- I'm open to play any of the character although if I'm playing the male i would prefer for you to have a fiery courtesan, obedient at the same time. of course you guys free to have the personalty as you like.

- LET'S DO THIS !