iv. fiancée's sister

- the male lead travels to a different city ( say paris because why not? ) for some official work

- the male lead travels to a different city ( say paris because why not? ) for some official work. however, he loses the contract he was there for and ends up in a bar, all tense and feeling like a failure.

- at the bar, he meets an exotic girl. they flirt, share a good laugh and end up at her place having a very steamy one nightstand.

- surprisingly, it turns out to be the best sex of his life and when he wakes up the next morning he is excited to have another round while they are still together.

- but one thing leads to another and another and they end up spending an entire week in romantic paris.

- once he gets back home, he learns about the wedding he would soon have. in the next two weeks actually.

- he was engaged way ahead of his paris trip, of course, that was not the problem, the main problem was the fact he was planning to break the engagement because he has started to think they weren't right for each other, they didn't have the passion.

- for the same purpose, he goes to meet his soon to be bride. there, she invites him to meet her stepsister who is also her maid of honour and has specifically flown all the way from Europe for their wedding.

- yep, you guessed it right. her sister is the same exotic girl he met in paris ;) and now they both know what being in real hell feels like.

- i would so love to do this one omg !!!!! SO MUCH DRAMA !!!