Intrusive Thoughts

As I got back to my room, I just dumped everything on the floor and threw myself onto the bed. What the hell just happened. I guess Ivy was right, she really was something. My mind is confused with constant thoughts going back and forth. What am I feeling? Am I attracted to her? No that's wrong. I can't be. I was to deep in thought to even notice Ivy sat on her bed opposite just staring at me with a smirk and a head tilt.

"Well hello there". She said startling me. I pulled my face out of the pillow and sat up to look at her. She seemed very relaxed, which was odd. Ivy doesn't like to relax or chill, she likes to always keep busy.

"Hey. Oh why did you wake me up earlier?"

"Oh sorry, I thought you had an alarm set yourself. I left at like 5:30 to get a coffee before class. Why were you late?"

I groaned and threw my head back into pillow and stared at the ceiling. Great, I have to relive this story by telling it again.

"Something like that".

I explained the entire scene to her. I trusted Ivy, with my life in fact. I knew that she'd be there for me always, no matter what problem or issue I was dealing with. She has always tried to comfort me with my sexuality, knowing I've always been a bit puzzled about it. We both knew that my parents had a strong, hatred towards anything labelled LGBTQ+. God forbid their perfect daughter be one of them.

She walked over to my bed, sat beside me and placed her hand on my arm. "Look Y/N. You're clearly attracted to girls. There's no problem with that, not one. Take your time figuring things out before you go and break the news to your parents. It's going to be hard I know, but you know I'm here with you every step of the way."

I sat up and pulled her into a close hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck and took a deep breath and smiled. "Cheers Iv, I love you".

"I love you too, silly. Right I'm gonna go shower, why don't you put a movie on or something and I'll join you when I'm done?"

I nodded and she stood up and left. Before I put the movie on I laid down once last time and closed my eyes, trying to picture myself in the classroom again. I must have fell asleep and started dreaming. The dream progressed fast and suddenly I was getting bent over Wanda's desk with her hands, one on my hips and the other pushing my head down again the desk. I must have been out longer than I thought as I was awoken to Ivy.

"Y/N!"

I jumped up, quickly wiping the drool from my chin. "Y-yes? Whats up, Ives?" I asked, with clear embarrassment flushed in my cheeks.

"You were literally moaning in your sleep, who were you thinking about?"

I sighed. "Wanda. I can't help it."

"Who's Wanda?"

"I- oh it's...Miss Maximoff"

"Ohhh, so you're on a first name basis already? Damn Y/N. I'd be prepared for her next class if I were you, what if she makes a move?" I shuddered at her words, as much as I'd love that, I had no experience. I'd embarrass myself and do something wrong.

"C-can we just watch the movie?".

"Sure".

We both sat watching it, me refusing to talk about Wanda any longer. I suddenly remembered about the extra revision she had given me to complete for her next class, but I figured I had at least one more day to get it done so I left it for now.