Embracement

I had to get out of there. The three closest people in my life had all just let me down at once. I couldn't understand how all of them could just betray me like that.

I sprinted over to the languages corridor, tears streaming down my face, in high hopes to see Wanda still in her classroom. I assumed she would be as it hadn't been too long since I left her hanging earlier. I needed to see her, she made me feel safe. Even though I've only known her for a couple weeks now, it felt like eternity. It's like she knew everything about me without me even saying a word. Almost like a soulmate...

I looked through the classroom door window to see her sat at her desk with a huge stack of papers in front of her. Her head was in one of her hands and she pinched the bridge of her nose with the other. She looked stressed. Maybe I shouldn't bother her, after all she was a teacher, of course she'd be busy what was I thinking?

Just as I went to turn around and leave I hear her voice.

"Y/N, come in, I can see you".

Trying not to look too sad, I quickly wiped the tears from my face and slowly opened the door. I closed it behind me and lent against it, my head lightly hitting  it. I took large, deep breathes in an attempt to calm myself down. At this point I wasn't sure whether I was upset or angry or both.

Clearly my acting skills weren't good enough as she quickly stood up and made her way over to me. She placed a hand on my cheek and slowly soothed her thumb across it.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"W-What do you mean? I'm n-not c-crying". I barely stuttered out, my voice filled with light whines and sniffles. God, I was a terrible liar.

"Your mascara is literally running and your eyes are red and puffy. Don't lie to me, Y/N. Now, tell me, what is wrong?"

"I- m-m-my parents..."

"What about them?" She asked firmly, just desperate to get an answer from me. She placed both of her hands on my face and began wiping my fresh tears with her thumbs and shhing me.

I slowly reached down and got the dreaded leaflet from my bag and handed it to her. I looked down in shame, I couldn't bare to look at her. I had no idea how she would take this.

"Hey hey, look at me. Look at me, Babygirl".

My head remained hanging low but my eyes slowly too looked up, almost giving her a puppy-dog face.

She took her hands from my face and ripped the leaflet to shreds.

"You aren't going anywhere. As far as I'm concerned, your parents can go fuck themselves. You don't need them, I will look after you. You're mine".

"B-But-"

"No buts. Now, come here". She said lightly and pulled me into a strong, loving and passionate kiss. I had never felt safer than right now in this moment. One of her hands made little circles around my back and other was slowly going through my hair. I eventually pulled away, my tears dried up by now.

"I don't have any stuff with me...I just left".

"You don't need it, I'll buy you all new stuff".

"Wanda, I can't expect you to do all this for me. This is insane".

She stood close to me, our bodies touching, our breathing and heart rate increasing. She reached her finger out and placed it under my chin, making me look at her in her emerald green eyes.

"The only thing insane about this is you having doubts. Now, let me finish this test marking and we can go home, okay?"

I nodded in delight.

"Use your words, baby".

"Yes Ma'am".

"Good girl".

She turned around and walked back to her desk, but remained looking at me. I raised an eyebrow in confusion as I stood there playing with my hands.

"Are you going to just stand there or come take a seat?"

I walked over to the chair nearest her desk and began to sit before I was stopped. She tuts at me and points at her lap. "Sit". I took a seat sideways on her lap and placed my head into the crook of her neck. Her left hand placing itself around me, securing me in place, and her right doing the marking.

Now, this was love. This is what I deserved.