Fun Times

I blush at her words. I had never been in this position before, ever. I had no experience, what so ever. Should I tell her that? I had so many thoughts running through my brain that I didn't know what to do. I even forgot where I was for a second until her teeth bit into my neck and brought me back to reality.

Her hands slid down from my waist, down to my hips and gripped firmly with her nails digging in. Her hot breath tickling my neck giving me goosebumps. She bit into my neck lightly and then began roughly kissing and licking the same exact spots to soothe them over. I was a complete mess at this point. I could feel all of it going straight to my core.

"Wanda I-" I attempted to say before getting shushed.

"Ah ah ah, little one. You wish to speak in my class, you will address me correctly". She snapped back with. Her hands now pulling at the top of my shirt to expose my shoulder, her lips now making their way to my bare skin.

"Miss I've never... done this before" I said pushing away from her and shamefully looking down at the floor. I couldn't bare to look at her, I felt embarrassed.

"You've never been with a woman? That's okay, don't worry about it".

"No..well yeah but, I've never..."

"You've never been with anyone before have you, Y/N?"

I shook my head, still looking at the floor with bright red cheeks and a whole wave of embarrassment washing over me.

She got closer to me and put her index finger under my chin, pulling up to make me look at her in the eyes. "Let me take care of you".

Her beautiful green eyes looked deep into mine, I could see the loving and caring side of her in this moment. I knew I was in safe hands. She cupped my face with her palms and enclosed her lips with mine. I felt complete. This moment was what I had been waiting for. She leant into the kiss more making it passionate, her tongue swiping at my bottom lip. I feel her hands start to move; one at the bottom of my back and the other reaching around my ass. She began to squeeze and I moaned into the kiss. Expecting my reaction, she darted her tongue quickly into my mouth, making this perfect moment even better.

I leant back, gasping for air. We both stare each other with huge smiles, knowing I was ready. She picked me up by the back of my thighs and placed me on her desk. Her thumbs began rubbing circles onto my legs, making my thighs tighten with excitement. I reached forwards and wrapped my arms around her neck, capturing us both in another kiss, deeper than the first. Her hands roamed further up my thighs until she was right next to my heat. I'd never felt more desperate and impatient in my life, I needed her.

She cupped my core through my panties, and I quietly moaned, and she could tell I was more than ready for her to start pumping into me. I slightly leant back again, placing my forehead against hers, panting out of breath.

"You sure?" She asked with genuine concern. She wanted me to feel safe.

"Y-Yes. I'm ready". I nodded and she began pulling my panties down my legs and left them at my ankles. Her hands yet again went under my skirt, her left gripping my thigh very tightly, the right running through my wet folds. "Please. Please Miss" I begged, desperate for more.

"Please what, baby? Tell me what you need". She replied, knowing her voice and choice of words would really turn me on.

"Please fuck me". I said, slightly cringing at my words but thought nothing of it when she slowly slipped two fingers into my pussy. I let out a loud moan, rolling my head back and my hands gripping the back of the desk. She smirked at me, proud of herself for making me feel this way.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes, oh my god yes."

As her pace continuously got faster, her thumb began to rub my clit. I began panting at this overwhelming sensation. I reached forward and grabbed her shoulders for support. I was close. She frantically increased her speed, going at an ungodly like pace. I let out a scream and her left hand reached around my neck and pulled my forehead to hers yet again. "You going to be a good girl? You going to cum all over my fingers for me, baby?"
I hummed and nodded in response.

"Let me hear you, baby girl". She said and she curled her fingers, hitting me in the spongey spot where I needed her most. I finished all over her fingers and she kissed me deeply as I rolled my eyes back.

"That was...wow". I said quietly, almost to myself but enough for her to hear it. She giggled at my words, and I blushed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed, are you okay getting home?"

"Y-yes I'll be fine, thank you. Will this happ-"

"Oh yes. This will be happening again. See you next lesson, Y/N".

I walked out the classroom and leant back against the door. Holy shit.