Sleeping Beauty~Ch.7 The Masquerade Part 2

My stomach flipped three time's when Tyson took my hand and lead me threw the dance floor. I was kind of surprise when I saw Ted making out with Tyson's cousin Tracie, but I could see that Tyson didn't approve of it. The music blasted You and Me, by Lifehouse. Tyson rested his hand's on my waist. My face flushed with color's, but I'm just glad that I was wearing my mask. We danced around in tell Tyson lead me to an open area were it lead outside, "Are you cold?" He said offering his jacket to me,

"No, am fine. Thank you anyway." I smiled. We stayed like that just staring at each other when he broke in the silence,

"Rachel...I think I love..."

"You love?" I said, my stomach flipping three times waiting for what he was about to say next,

"I love.....how they did with this ball." my smile turned to a frown.

"Yeah me too." I hesitated before saying the next word, "Tyson?" 

"Hmm?" He said while looking away from the stars

"I was wondering...if you know..." I just couldn't bring myself to say that I liked him. Why was it so hard to say it to him.

"I know what?" he said while moving a little forward to me,  

"That...if we should be getting back inside." I said, I almost was about to imaginary slap myself, but that wasn't going to help anybody.

"Wait, do you want to go back?"

"No."

"Oh...." It was getting more awkward, I just wished I wasn't scared. I needed my father. The wind pushed my hair making me shiver. 

"Tyson....I want to say something, and I know that I should have said it too you more earlier."

"What is it? Are you dying?" I chuckled at the foolish remark, but he stayed serious.

"No, I'm not dying. I was going to say that Ilikeyou."

"What? Sorry I didn't get the last word."

"I....like...you." his eyes grew big, I was waiting for a response maybe like ," I like you too Rachel," but nothing. Not even a breath. It was like he just gone to heaven and never came back. I waved my hand toward his face back and forth, 

"What? I don't understand? All this time I thought you hated my guts, and now your telling me that you like me?"

"People change...but I thought you did like me?"

"I do.....but as a friend." my heart was tearing a part. I can't believe that I made a complete fool out of myself, he saw the expression on my face and pulled me into a hug.

"Rachel, please don't be sad. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm a complete jerk. I just said that because you just got out of relationship." His eyes were shut, while I looked up at him. The next thing was a surprise from the both of us.  I pressed my lips to his.... feeling the warmth flowing through my body. He wrapped his hands around my waist as mine went to his hair. His lips were soft and felt like home, like I belonged with him. We let go to breath, we were so close that I could feel his breath. I was in shock and so was he. We cracked a smile which began to turn into a laugh. He hugged me so tight, "I love you Rachel." I stayed there feeling the warmth of tingles travel between us.

"Tyson!" Tracie barged inside and stared at us, "Am I interrupting something?" 

Tyson gave her a glare, but I stepped inside the conversation before Tyson was going to argue with her, "No, it's fine. You can have him." I smiled at both of them, Tyson gave me a quick kiss before leaving me.  I leaned on the side counter, staring at the stars watching as the planes move from the sky. I smiled still remembering the felling of his lips on mine. Watching as the full moon glistens three times. I heard a weird engine sound come from behind me, I couldn't help but turn around and see what it was. It looked like a portal to me as I got closer. Seeing little molecules float inside the portal. I crept a little closer seeing it so close, poking it with my finger as I see a dark forest. Realizing this must be one of the illusions they put up here for the ball. Stepping back in tell a big rush of wind went my way so powerful that I couldn't keep my balance. I screamed as the portal took me in.

*******************************************************************************************************

Tyson PROV:

We pulled apart from our kiss only to make me stare at her beautiful face. In tell someone rudely interrupted us. My little cousin Tracie. I gave her the hardest stare I could, I mean I was in the middle of something.

"Tyson!" Tracie shouted, "Am I interrupting something?"  I was about to open my mouth and tell her to leave, but Rachel cut in.

"No, it's fine. You can have him." I closed my eyes, and was ready to protest. When I saw her face I couldn't because her eyes shined three times brighter then the moon. I hesitated and lowered my face toward hers.  I pressed my lips with hers feeling the tingling sensation all over again. I released and went toward Tracie. 

"What?" I hissed making it sound like I was annoyed with her.

"I wanted to know if you would approve of me going with Ted rather than you."

"Ted? What? Tracie please don't think of something foolish that will make both of us get in trouble."

"Don't worry about it Tyson."

"Well am not, is that all you wanted me for."

"Nope...so whats going on with you and Rachel?"

"None of your business." Her eyes fluttered and she puffed out her lower lip and made her eyes big, she knew that I couldn't resit the puppy dog face.

"Uh! Rachel and I kissed."

"OMG! That is freaking awesome when no one would have guessed it then I will plan your wedding." she kept rambling on about marriage and I ignored her. I heard a sound of something that came from were me and Rachel last stood. I ran when I heard her scream. Tracie tagged alongside me.

"Rachel! Rachel!" I yelled everywhere, I ran my hands through my hair

"Where could she be?" Tracie answered from behind giving me a little jolt,

"I don't know, call 911. She can't be missing, she must have wonder off."

"There can be a possibility that someone came and took her?"

"Well, let's not think of that in tell we can't find her."

"All right." Dialing the number as Tracie told the officer everyhing of what happened and where she might be.

She couldn't have jumped down? It's to steeped and high she would have died? where is Rachel? Do you think when I kissed her she got frightened and scared? That can't be because she was laughing and enjoying it. But what if it was fake? This is all my fault! I shouldn't have left her to talk to Tracie about a boy she likes! Ahhhh!

**************************************************************************************************

Arther Note, Please rate, comment, and fan? Maybe fan? I'm making a note in hand and that am thinking of making this chapter rate of 5:) To move on with my other chapters, because I don't want to to waste my time if nobody is reading it. Like always YOU GUYS ROCK! This story was a little boring , I know. But she finally kissed Tyson!! The next chapter will be longer then this one, I promise.