Sleeping Beauty~ Ch.15

Chapter Fifteen:

I looked into the glistened moon light. Trying to count the stars out in the sky seeing it's pointless. I've been angry at Samuel for the past few days and seeing there's no point in being mad at him because it's my fault for even throwing myself at him. Then again, it would've worked. Samuel has been ignoring me and passing glares not only to me, but to Osborn and Elizabeth. Now that I see it,  there something strange going on between them. Like last night they had this huge argument and excused themselves from the dinning table and well the story stops there. They didn't come back for the whole day. And I thought that I saw Osborn passing smiles toward Elizabeth one afternoon at the park. There was no wind tonight and everything stayed silent except the sounds of the crickets and bugs flying around. Having my hair tied an a tight bun. I wore a blue night gown with a ribbon in the center. Sighing and resting my face to my palm. I was standing out the balcony of my room when I heard a sound creep from the vine that curved and went toward my room and up toward the roof. 

"Thank God Rachel, I found you!" 

I looked down to see Tyson? His clothes looked dirty. He smelled bad to tell you the truth it's like he's been living in a hay stack for several days. When he climbed toward the balcony to which I stood, I could see a better view of him. His dark brown hair was messy then usual. His shorts were ripped and was that blood I saw? His shirt had a few stains on it with also a few holes as well. I gasped when he pulled me into a tight hug, 

"Rachel! I'm so glad I found you. You do not want to figure out the things I had to go threw to just find you." he let go examining me up and down before pulling me into another hug, 

"T-T-Tyson? What are you doing here?" I asked. Surprised at the current event that's just taking place. 

"Do I really have to explain? You should be the one to explain. Besides you'll think I'm crazy." He stepped back and looked at me once more before truing around and looking back at the sky that I was before looking at. 

"Are you okay? I mean do you want to take a rest." letting my hand rest on his shoulders, 

"Yeah, but Rachel? What happened to you?" walking toward the comfy bed and lying on it while looking directly at me. 

"What do you mean? I'm right here. Healthy as can be." Smiling at him. 

"At the Ball....You vanished. I thought you might have left because of...." he paused and looked down embarrassed, 

"The kiss? Tyson Tyson, no that's not it." 

"Then what was it?" He asked, having a little yawn escape from his lips. 

"Well, you'll think I'm crazy." I said. 

"With the things I just had to go threw. You'll be the one to think I'm crazy." He laughed as so did I, 

"Very well, when you and your sis left to go talk about something. I was just looking out in the sky when  I heard some kind of engine. I didn't know what it was, but I turned around to see some kind of portal thing. I thought I was just seeing things, but turns out it was real. Then I got a bad headache and I found myself here." Holding on a breath, waiting to hear him laugh at me and say I was crazy. 

"The same thing happened to me, but not like yours." I looked up at him, 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, I was walking back to  my house which is near Hollow church when I heard this big loud boom come from the inside of the church. So I ran inside to see if anyone was okay, but all I saw was this big white looking cloud. At first like you said was just seeing things, but I went a little closer and well I saw a forest and when I was ready to turn around the wind pulled me forward. Then I found myself in a nice looking place instead of the forest I saw. I was in a farm house."