𝟰𝟱 ❤︎

chapter forty five;; help from medical shinobi

⋆.ೃ࿔*: Is there a jutsu that can revive someone? ⋆.ೃ࿔*:

"Alright, force chakra into your hands."

Neji nodded at your brothers instructions, putting his full attention on the currently dead fish in front of him. You sat on a chair across from them, holding onto your chest. Even though it wasn't working, you were wasting your chakra on trying to heal the damaged point. It hurt really bad after a while.

"Like this, right..?"

"Yeah. Even though you're emitting chakra, it's not enough. It's expected from someone like you, though. I really didn't think you'd even be able to do anything."

"Jeez..I wish Y/n would teach me. You're being a bitch, you know."

"Oh shut up. Stop being so obsessive over my sister."

"Both of you shut up. Arguing won't do you any good." You spun in the chair.

Neji sighed and continued on what he was instructed to. The fish came alive, jumping into the water. You smiled.

"See, without you picking fights with Neji, he can really get things done."

"I'm not picking fights with him. Just putting him in his place like a young one should."

"You're not that much older than me or him."

"Whatever, I'm still in my twenties and you're not."

You sighed. "You should really be ashamed of yourself. Fighting with younger people. Now, I'll teach Neji from here."

"Alright. I hope I don't hear you two from outside."

"Shut up, you're so annoying!"

"You are as well." The door shut as you stood up.

You walked over to him, opening the cabinet to get a bigger fish. You put gloves on and placed it on the counter.

"Well, if he explained it good enough, I don't need to say anything. Do you need me to repeat what he said?"

"Yeah, he's kinda difficult."

"He's like that with people he doesn't know that well or doesn't trust much. Anyway..focus your chakra in your hands and try to release it onto the fish like you did before."

He did just as told, but it didn't work. Of course it wouldn't be perfect on his first try. Neji had great chakra control so he managed to revive the smaller fish from before.

"I don't think I can do it."

"Don't doubt yourself, it takes practice."

"Y/n..I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Is there a jutsu that can revive someone?"

"..Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"I want to learn it."

"Neji, it's really hard to learn. It takes a lot, I don't even know how to do it. I doubt Sakura or Lady Tsunade knows how to either. Plus, it's at the cost of someone else's life. Why a revival jutsu?"

"I just don't want either of us to die. That means one of us would be left alone forever."

"Why're you thinking about all this stuff now?"