Worry

I woke up with Bakugou laying on me sleeping peacefully. I smiled and rubbed his back gently. It took almost thirty minutes before he woke up.

"Good morning!"

"Good..morning.."Bakugou mumbled sleepily.

I pet his hair. Bakugou sat up and crawled off of me. I sat up with him. He punched my arm pretty harshly.

"You idiot! Ugghhh!"

I was confused.

"You fucking knotted me! What if I get pregnant?!"

I could tell Bakugou was freaking out.

"Hey, come here."

I held my arms open for him and he crawled into them.

"You're going to be okay, if you're that worried we can go and see and get an abortion if that's what you want."

Bakugou hugged me. I hugged him back kissing the top of his head.

"When do you wanna go?"

"I don't know.."

"What do you want to do?"

"About what?! There are so many things to do! I-!"

I pulled Bakugou up and kissed his neck. He stopped talking and sighed.

"Don't worry, ok?"

"It's hard not to!"

"Hey, I know so don't raise your voice."

"I'm sorry.."

"Do you want you want to mark me?"

Bakugou perked his head up. He nodded. I took off my shirt and Bakugou got right up to the middle of my chest and bit down. I gasped at first until I realised it didn't hurt as much but actually felt nice. Bakugou pulled back. There was little bit of blood dripping down. Bakugou licked it up. I smirked.

"Are you still worried?"

"Shut up.."

"Let's go now, we don't have school today."

"Ok."

"Wait. Do you want people to know?"

Bakugou stared at the ground before looking at me and grabbing my hand.

"Just don't do anything you don't want to."

"I'm not. I want this. I want you."

I kissed him. For the first time I kissed him! Bakugou moaned softly. I pulled away.

"You're so fucking cute.."

Bakugou crossed his arms and looked the other way. I smiled and laughed.

"S-shut up!"

I could tell he was blushing.

"Here, wear this."

I tossed Bakugou a shirt and some jeans. I put on a shirt and some jeans as well. The shirt was a bit big on him. I smiled and messed with his hair. He pulled away and grabbed my hand intertwining our finger.

~~~~

"Kiri!"

"Hmmm?"

"I don't know which one to grab!"

"Calm down! Here let's get this one."

I grabbed one off the shelf that read ClearBlueResults.

"Ok, let's go."