Time

~1 Months Later~

"We have to get a house or something school is almost over."

"It's up to you baby."

"Why?"

"Because like I've said I'm happy if you are."

Katsuki came over to me and sat in my lap.

"You. Choose."

Scary...

"Ok, ok. Well what about something like this?"

 Well what about something like this?"

"That looks perfect, where is it?"

"It's near the woods."

"Oh ok, let's get it."

I smiled as Katsuki did. Suddenly, I felt Katsuki hold onto my shirt tightly. He started to cry. I was caught off guard by this.

"H-Hey, what's wrong?"

Katsuki didn't respond but instead began to cry more. I just held him in my arms.

"I-I...She..."

My mom...

"She held her! A-and then forced me to! I-I had to hold her... Cold....so so cold... Then s-she made sure she was..."

It made my heart wrench.

"I got you now..."

I hated it. Katsuki often had these flash backs. He described them as he had them. I listened to every single one. Katsuki had stopped crying and laid in my arms. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Katsuki...maybe we should go...get your memories suppressed..."

Katsuki looked a little scared.

"Just the ones of my mom."

"But..."

"You don't have to. It's just this hurts you so much..."

"Once the twins are born I'll think about it."

"Ok..."

~Another month Later ~

Graduation was fun, kinda like high school graduation. I didn't do much though because of Katsuki even though he insisted. We completely moved in a few days later. Katsuki and I went shopping for things to decorate the house. I got a bed and he got accessories for the bed. I applied for full time jobs as well. We were all set.

~Two Months Later ~

Everything seemed perfect. Katsuki was two months away from giving birth. We had steady money and a good relationship.

"They're kicking."

I went over to Katsuki got on my knees and put my hands on his stomach. I felt the tiny kicks. I smiled.