Chapter three 🌹

~ 🌸🌸Faith 🌸🌸~

Making lemonade from your lemons of life is a one big beauty of life ❤️.

Specially dedicated to my darling sweetheart,a sister with a great heart,I pray all your dreams should be fulfilled ameen🥰🥰🥰❤️💘❤️🤣💘💘.

Love you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My journal my home ❤️..............................

                         Flashback❤️

Damn!!!!!!! Said aceking
Hmmm man I don't think your singing styles is so enticing I wonder how you going to be the best among the best or bestest 😂said Baffa. hmm you are too much bro, I believe someday am going to reach that stage of been a hip hop artist .

  i quote 😂their king with an O....val shape mouth from the name aceking the boy with the golden voice 💘.
it's just the matter of time I must say .
yeah sure you are right 😂with time said Baffa.
Hmmm you under my knuckles 😂😂said aceking.

Ohhhh my god now you talking, don't forget am right behind you said muhd 😌,man your bro is here singing lifeless songs that ain't going to be the best of all said baffa.

Hmmm aceking you know belonging to a family of Malams, everyone could testify the whole of ungwan rimi babakaras family is one of a kind
🥺don't let it slip please stop your effort towards your music styles it's of no avail 😢 ,hmmm of course in chorus said Abba and muhd.

Music is something I can't leave without,music is something my heart aches and yarn for ,I can't
it's a dream come true , been a poet is something my body fluids needs and music is something that controls my vein without it 😢am no more ,this is me ,my test ,and my blessing 🥺.
I call it my blessings I don't  care whatsoever they wish or want  to say, my heart is always with the creator that won't divert my attention from been a believer  ☺️if u guys won't encourage me don't discourage me please it's not going to work at all said aceking.

Since you insist we pray for the best ,later will meet AK at the studio for your first talent but mind you , be careful said muhd.

Weeks,months passed by , hmmm school was so hectic today, and that barny is so pretty in ss3 been a jss3 student I must date her , she's my test ☺️I wonder this amirah of a thing my bae probably my classmate acts too childish hahhh let me go for a girl older than me said aceking

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I pray you won't get trashed to death,you know I don't understand your guts 😂🤣🤣said fuad but yes let's go talk to her I will be waiting right behind the canteen,from afar witnessing those hot slaps 😂😂😂😂for life.

Hmmm Abdul you know you so different I must say unique ,you talk to whosoever you like ,ignore and move ahead without a pinch of headache 😂😂😂 said nana , i pray someday some senses should be installed to your brain or should I make it clear directly to your heart said frank.
Okay you guys are trying so hard to discourage me or what 🤨wait and watch Aisha from ss3 would definitely be my girlfriend but 10k for that 😂😂 money is very precious 😌.

Ohhhh okay tomorrow by 7am your money will be right on your desk we promise let's play the game 😂😂
Gling !!!!! gling!!!!! bell rings
Guys am so hungry said nana hmmm foody mama always eating I pray someday food won't lead to your death like seriously 😂😂said frank hmmm angry queen one egg roll for that said fuad 😂😂😂okay let's hook up tomorrow said abdul see you guys bye answered in chorus.
Goodbye hugs come on 😂😂😂😂.

Sometimes life is a game 💘.

Please vote , comment , my journal my home❤️.