Chapter five 🌹

My Journal My Home ❤️..............................
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
❤️
❤️
❤️
Specially dedicated to ss2 students capital school❤️.

Foody mama muah more greese 😂🤣.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

                🌸🌸~His Defeat~🌸🌸

The amulet 💘 that tends to hold my wrist please don't go with a puppy face said Abdul. Hmmm my landscape ❤️value don't say that please 🥺 , you just like my geography , location aren't clear whenever my attention is missing that's why I named you landscape ❤️ I can't do without that please 🥺
From a far I was watching , smiling watching those two lovebirds mimring sheepishly without a word hmmmm,okay let's do one thing said Abdul been the headgirl coordinating assembly is one of your duty so I suggest we meet during break time .

Hmmm okay landscape❤️ let's eat lunch together , bye see yah  said Amirah.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

My C line shaped jaw was blushing sheepishly when she was talking, her dimples were like that of my lovely anty sister saudah, but not bad she's cute I must say deep within me said Abdul hhhhhhhhhh by now my 10k is all ready let me go grab my sweat said abdul with a bad laughter he head towards the assembly ground smiling .

Coordinating the assembly ground wasn't all easy at all said dudu mama hhhhhhh and why are you complaining said rufika .

owwwwww that's because I want to be the future head girl thats why😌 said dudu mama. Future what !!!!!!!!!!
You must be dreaming  , you don't even know how to speak correct english hahhhh even to spell your name correctly is a big problem ahhh said rufika and your times of repeat o...m..g is sweet like no other 😂and you dreaming of becoming the headgirl said rufika.

hmmmmm I've been trying to speak correct English but you making me feeling so very angricious hhhhhhh I go beat nonsense comot for your body stupid rubbish thank god assembly is still going on I for dislocason you said dudu mama,no ooo am just playing ooo you don't know play again hhhh my dudu angel beautiful damsel I was just pulling your legs said rufika.

Ooooooo god don save you bestie me said dudu mama hhhh area mama like tea and bread said rufika all giggling with a smile all plastered 😌.

From a far I was watching,  rufika dislocason will surely happen but you know your tactics hhhhhh.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

if you know you not putting on white socks out before I luculized your six packs said mr Canasian with a yellowish open teeth smiling wickedly.

Aceking you not on white socks  said foody mama hhhhhhh don't forget my bae is the headgirl so chill said Aceking hmmmm bae my foot said farha.
All giggling.

The boy in black socks out said mr canasian hhhhhhhh Aceking you in soup today said abiola.
This man is so going to kill me said Aceking.
The rest of you move to your classes straight said mrs Amna the principal .

Headgirl from behind l don't have white socks said Aceking hahh landscape ❤️ follow me with that they left the assembly straight to ss3 class room.

What the hell is this junior doing here said Maaruf
Probably non of your business said Amirah, unzipping her hanna montana school bag, two white socks were placed on the desk.

My mouth was twitched to a m line shaped in amusement from a far .

Give him whatever he wants and tell him to leave this classroom right now said maaruf.

Landscape ❤️  don't say a word he's all jealous I accept your proposal over his , don't worry we are all stick up more like chew gum or magnet said ameerah.
With that they slid out of the classroom hands twitched together.

***********************************************

School was so okay,hhh my lunch was all okay and my cash were placed right before me hhhhhhhhh she thought I love her alot hhhhh I just love the term named money said Aceking , chuchu's face was all tomato red on seeing me with ameerah my third bae at ss1 cute, Chubby and very brilliant jealousy is all itching her indeed bravo me am a star said Aceking.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hmmmm concentrates on your studies you won't do that but you talking about girls said abbah.

Hah allow me to chill bro am not like you , I can't kill my self said Aceking .

hhhhhhhh  preacher said Muhd and don't forget even when you dead am the only one to inherit your wealth , so study well and become rich so that my wife's and my kids won't suffer said Aceking .

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's true bro said muhd.

Glaring just like an angry lion hmmm okay said abbah.

Allow us to chill said Aceking.

🌸Few weeks later 🌸

Hmmm chuchu why you so angry with me you know I love you said Aceking.
Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My foot
I hate you alot,you made me fight my sister said chuchu don't get you at all said Aceking
hmmm she's my cousin sister 🥺,you kept on disconnecting my call, am aware of all your hangouts together, the foolish words you've been telling people about am all aware 🥺
why me ? Said chuchu.

hmmm don't understand your destination please go straight to the point deep within am all sweating ohhh lord save me said Aceking

Hmmm hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hands on akimbo the girl you dating just for money is my sister and you dare do that to me , truth always prevails 🤨said chuchu .

Ammmm weelllll stammering said Aceking
you don't understand with a puppy face .

hmmm so you have the guts with gritted teeth all clear plastered on her face said chuchu .

Ammmm ammmm stammering Aceking
Am really sorry chuchu.

please! hold your sorry to your pocket and don't dare lay my name on your filthy mouth said chuchu and by the way young man it's over forever and ever said chuchu .
From behind a faint voice groaning same to me said ameerah bye.

With that the two sisters slid hands together slowly they all disappeared.

Hmmmmmmm Aceking 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your friends are coming to grab their money 😂😂😂😂😂save your self.

My journal my home 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸