Chapter six 🌹

My journal My Home ❤️..........
Specially dedicated to you foody mama
🥺😌🤣😂 on fire 🔥...............
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼.

Those minor correls 😜💘💯 always makes the bond stronger in every relationship be it friendship or otherwise.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

                          His Thoughts🌹.

How on earth is this possible hmm I must think deep this is too much, after am been disgraced publicly, and they all ranting they want their  money back ahhh no I can't be a loser , handsome, charming , looking dude , like me I can't just be like a zombie hmm but one thing is for sure someone did cheat behind my back and I will surely get that scape goat said Aceking.

************************************************

The weather seems calming and heart meltening, hhhh but always not in the mood to go to school am just tired with all this school stuffs said bilkees.
From a far I was wondering hmmm lazy student 😒of this generation.

No. 8 Ramlat close B ungwan Rimi kaduna, flat A .

A young girl in her fifteens was struggling to get her bagpack mom! Mom! Can't fix my items I need help said bilkees.
Hmmm always making fuss whenever you up for school said sis - rukhsana.

ouuuch not fair sis said bilkees.

When you girls are done arguing meet me downstairs said mom .
Slowly Her figure disappeared through the exit
hmm you just too much said bilkees her milky eyes were eroding every location towards sis-rukhsana whatever said lil -sis .

Morning dad said the two damsels .
morning lovelies said Daddy , how's your nights with a sheepish smile before my professors start correcting my Nigerian accent said daddy .

With a bright laughter in chorused all fine dad we all ready chill daddy no corrections today am so late all because of this jolly - jolly girl said rukhsana hahh wonderful always trying to be the good girl whatever said bilkees 😌.

Hmmm when you done blabbing your rubbish out both of you said mom .
With that they slid hands together bye mom
Bye headaches answered mom.

***********************************************

Alhaji Ibrahim muazu
A well known respected wealthy man married to his wife named firdaus muhammad usman ,
blessed with two kids named rukhsana and bilkees.

Rukhsana  a 200 level law student at Kaduna state university ungwan rimi and bilkees been the last born Still struggling with her secondary school disease an ss1 student at zamani college kaduna.

hmm that's why rukhsana you always a serious type from behind struggling to unzip my diary hhh.

But due to bilkees health condition she's been loved endlessly by her parent and her darling lil -sister
Though they get along alittle but too much of an angry tigressses.

***********************************************

Capital school kaduna☘️.

How far man said dudu mama
Fine answered aceking, what's pumping said aceking hah way and manner deal with foody mama and that your ugly girl you call your girlfriend sitting close to you , they planned everything together to spoil your date with ameerah ahh I know you don start to dey like her said dudu mama.
Hmmm no worries dudu baby thank you with a gawking smile said aceking.

With that they both slid into the classroom .

Morning said foody mama with a cutest wink .
How much were you paid to cheat behind my back  said Aceking in a harsh tone .

Ammmm stammering foody mama
One shawarma and two bugger 🥺
am so sorry I don't know how I got carried away with her offer and I don't know it going to end up like that with puppy face said foody mama .

foody mama hmmmm was all Aceking was ranting.

From behind hea boo ahhh hea ugly bitch answered Aceking don't dare talk to me again it's over .
With that he left without uttering a single word .
Eyes glued more like superglue , speechless
Hmm what you did was wrong  , jealously was itching your heart that's why you did what you ended up doing said hibba, hmm I know but it wasn't intentional said Aisha.

Hmmmmmmmm Aceking is all fed up 🥺 , foody mama indeed your love for food is so much out of bond 😂💘🤣💯.
See you guys next chapter.
amm some changes were made ameerah been his classmate and Aisha been his senior  ,dont forget drop your comments and likes thank you.
My journal My Home ❤️.................