Part 3

St. Luke's International Hospital, Tokyo Japan 8:01 am July 25, 2020
    “I guess the car crash flipped some kind of 'switch' in your brain, and now you can do all sorts of crazy things, like flying and super regeneration, oh, it looks like you’re all healed by the way,” Shanon tells Kat.
     “So, I can get out of these casts?”
     “Yep.”
     “Yes!”
A few hours later
     “Hey mom, I know you can’t hear me, but I hope you get better and heal,” Kat says while holding her mom's hand. Suddenly her mom wakes up and nurses rush in.
     “Wha, where am I?” Kat’s mom asks.
     “Mom? You’re awake!” Kat yells.
     “How are you awake? We put you in a coma so you can heal because you were in a severe car crash.” One of the nurses says.
     “Huh?” Kat’s mom says.
     “Do you feel any pain?” Another nurse asks
     “No, why?”
     “Because just an hour ago, you had many fatal injuries.” The same nurse tells her. “We need to run some tests on you to see what happened.”
     “Ok.” Kat’s mom says
5 hours later
    “Well, it looks like, somehow, you’re all healed,” a nurse tells Kat’s mom.
“Wow, how?” Kat’s mom asks.
“We don’t know, but we think it’s something to do with your daughter.” The nurse says.
“What do you mean?” Kat’s mom asks.
“Well, when you were still in the ‘coma’, one of my colleagues found your daughter all healed up as nothing happened, and while she was asleep, she was floating in mid-air.”
“What do you mean, ‘floating in mid-air’?
“I don’t know, my colleague could tell you though.”
“Then bring her in.”
“Ok, Shanon!”
“What!?” Shanon replies
“I need you to tell her what you saw her daughter do!” The nurse tells Shanon
“Ok, be right there!”
A few minutes later
“...so that’s how I saw your daughter, and I think she might have healed you too.” Shanon finishes up.
     “Wow, that’s crazy.” Kat’s mom exclaims.