14

"It was Perth, you bastard!" - Sammy yelled at me after class.

"What was Perth?" - Boun asked.

"He slept with Perth!"

"Sammy shut up!" - I said while looking around us to see if anyone had heard. - "Nobody can know."

"So it's true!"

"Yes, but shut the fuck up!"

"How was It?"

"I'm not going to give you details, he is still your teacher." - I told her.

"He is yours too, and that didn't stop you."

"I just don't want to talk about it."

"Was it that bad?" - Boun laughed.

"No, it was amazing. But stop it."

"What did he say to you?"

"Nothing, we didn't talk yet."

"Oh my God! And you have class tonight!" - Sammy yelled.

"Low your fucking voice!"

"You should record the class and send it to us." - Boun said.

"No way."

"Are you nervous?" - Sammy teased.

"No."

"Yes, you are. I can see it."

"I just have to talk to him. But I don't know how."

"Why?"

"Because I kinda don't want this to be only a one time thing, you know?"

"You like him!"

"That's insane, mate." - Boun added.

"You, don't you dare tell your mother, Boun. I'll kill you."

"Sure, Son."

"I hate you both so much."

~~~

After lunch I kept biting my nails during the whole evening, that was until I returned to my bedroom and ate something as dinner, before my individual class with Perth.

You can talk to him. It's not that hard.

I walked down the hallways taking deep breaths and thinking about what I was going to say to him.

Then I entered the room, ready to talk to Perth.

"Hey!" - I said.

"Hello, Saint." - He said while connecting his phone to the speaker. - "I was thinking that today maybe we can continue with the rond de jambe fouetté, you know to make them perfect and that you get used to doing more than twenty five in a row. That way we can make sure that what you achieved on Friday night wasn't just a coincidence."

"Sure, no prob. But Perth, I was thinking maybe we could talk a bit first."

"After the class, Saint."

"Okay. Yeah."

There it goes my bravery .

I left my bottle on the floor and placed the barre in the middle of the room.

Perth took out his shoes and he took the spot next to me on the barre.

"You'll just have to put up with me and my easy exercises for now, at least until I recover my strength."