15

Perth drove us in his car to his flat, it was a fifteen minutes ride.

Perth put on some music over the radio and I just tried to relax.

Was it awkward? Maybe.

But we survived.

Then we made it to his flat and we got inside of it.

"It's nice." - I said, wandering around as he closed the door behind us.

"Yeah, not what I was used to though, back in Berlin I had this really large penthouse and I feel this is kind of small in comparison, besides I still haven't unpacked everything and…"

I turned around and pushed him towards the wall.

"I'm not here to hear about your flat. I'm sorry." - I said and captured his lips in mine.

He let out a giggle in between the kiss and I grinned to myself.

Perth started playing with the hem of my shirt, he slipped his fingers under it and touched the lowest part of my belly.

I broke the kiss, going down to his neck, kissing and nibbling on his addictive skin and tattoos all the way down to his collarbones.

"No hickeys, Saint." - He said and pulled me up to face him.

"I hate your rules." - I said and he giggled.

He joined our lips together again, slower and more sensual than before.

He broke the kiss when we ran out of breath and smiled at me while biting his lip. He broke the eye contact and nuzzled his head into my neck now and he started to nip under my earlobe. I tilted my head to give him better access, completely giving in onto his touch.

I lifted my hands to his neck and hair, tangling my fingers in it, pushing him closer to me.

He was intoxicating.

He caught what I wanted and just continued to apply more pressure and suck harder on my skin. There will definitely be more marks there tomorrow.

I moaned after feeling his bite on my shoulder. He blew softly over the bruise he just made, and then he licked over it.

"Kiss me." - I begged.

Perth made his way up to my jaw, sucking and licking all over my neck. I felt the blood in my body rush down to my cock in my jeans.

He returned to my lips, kissing me passionately.

He led the kiss, his hands returned to my cheeks, holding me closer to him. I gently opened my mouth and Perth groaned against it, he pushed his tongue inside and started to explore my mouth, making our tongues collide.

I took the opportunity to slide my hands under the back of his shirt, caressing his lower back.

I pulled his shirt over his head, forcing us to split the kiss.

Perth did the same with mine, taking the opportunity to push me against the wall instead, changing positions.

He left wet kisses all the way down from my chest to my right nipple where he started sucking and licking it in circles, while rubbing the other one with his fingers.

I couldn't contain a loud moan that came out of my mouth.

Then went over the left one to suck it as he did with the first one, making circles around it. He left me with both of them swollen.

He finished sucking my nipples and he began to kiss all the way down to my v-line, lowering my pants a bit just to suck a bruise on my hips.

I unbuttoned his trousers and slid them off. Shortly after I did the same with mine.