🔪Culprit 🔗

Kim Taehyung- officer

Park Jimin-law student

A 13-year-old was raped and murdered in her bed finally the serial killer get caught red hands by the police patrolling near the murder spot

Seoul wasn't the sort of place where violent crime happened this often. In September last year, a woman was murdered, the first in a series of killings that came to be known as the Seoul murders. By 2021, 10 women and girls had been killed in the Seoul region, including the 13-year-old killed in her bed. In all of the cases, the victims had been sexually assaulted, and in many of the cases, an article of their clothing, such as stockings or a blouse, had been used in the killing. The victims included housewives, schoolgirls, and a department store worker, according to Kim Tae-hyung, who was involved in the investigation.

The youngest were teenagers, the oldest were 71 years old, according to police records.

***

3rd person pov:

The officers took Culprit Park Jimin to a small interrogation room with a single table at the local police station where they questioned him about the 13-year-old's rape and murder.

a man walks through the dark cell making the only voice of his shoes, he enters the interrogate room there was nothing except pairs of a table and a chair.

there sat the park Jimin half unconscious, leaning forward on the table. last night a insect bite him on the neck, since then he felt dizzy as per him though.

"sit straight" taehyung stern voice made him flinch and look up from where he lean.

KIM TAEHYUNG his first ever crush.

Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable things in your life.

"I said sit straight" taehyung said again with same voice tone and Jimin obeyed.

****

6 moths earlier:

taehyung's pov: