🙃Crazy for you😍

3rd person POV:

3rd person POV:

The sun poured through the hotel window, Another day had dawned, bringing no hopes nor aspirations.

In New York.

It was usual day in his life since an year, it became his habits to bring new one night stand on daily basis.

Kim Taehyung, the rising star of Hollywood.

Slept in the hotel room carelessly while another body beside him wasn't different.

A girl to be specific.

Taehyung groaned out loud when his phone vibrated with buzz.

He searched blindly for the device but nothing came to his hand he opened his one eye and seen the phone.

"Hello"

"Yeah! Kim Taehyung, I know you are big star now but I never thought you will forget about your World wide handsome hyung! I was trying to reach you since yesterday. Do you know how much we miss you and- yeah! Why are you so silent talk something so I can know you are listening to me. Kim Taehyung!"

"Hyung take a break"

As jin was about to talk when Namjoon takes the phone from jin.

"Hello, Taehyung how you doing?"

"Good"

"Oh well nice I was wondering when you are able to come to Seoul"

Taehyung felt painful agitation in his heart at mention of the city he left behind for sake of his broken heart.

"Hello Taehyung-ah are you there?"

Namjoon's voice brought him back to reality.

"Uh Ah hyung did you said something?"

"I guess you remember our wedding ceremony next month"

"Yes hyung ofcourse I remember but I don't think I can abl-" Taehyung was cut of by jin's loud voice.

"YEAH! Are you that much busy you can't even take some time for your hyung"

"It's not like that jin Hyu-"

"It's okay Taehyungie I can understand you are busy person now. we can und-"

"Hyung! I will be there earlier"

"Exactly when?"

"2 days before marriage"

"Okay see you soon taetae"

"See you Jin hyung"

Taehyung throws the phone on bed as he get's dressed.

"Who is Jimin?"

Taehyung turns to see a girl sat one side of bed playing Something on phone that's when he remembered someone was there except him.

"How do you know Jimin?" Taehyung asks with a hint of annoyance.