↳ ❝ [toji spitting in your mouth] ¡! ❞

the link to the playlist or just watch the youtube video provide above
↳ https://youtu.be/yH8tD67e-nc

(edited a long time ago)

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

you've never thought this would have happen to you in any way. but now here you are, legs wrapped around a man none other than toji fushiguro.

sounds of whines and moans filled the room. you grind into him as he weakly press kisses on your neck. you let out a few feeble whimpers. he pushes the both of you against a wall before getting more rough with the kisses he placed on your necks - to the point where he just startes to bite your neck harder, leaving hickeys that would be visible. you let out a satisfied moan, which made him smirk. his lips parted with your neck.

"sit" he smirked.

you stared at him with a needy gaze and he lowered you down. your knees hit the ground. you're now facing the bulge in his pants. you gulped. swiftly, he took a handful of your hair which made you gasped and look up to him. your hands are now placed on his thigh, holding onto it like your life depended on it.

"open" he demanded.

you stare at him witha cocky expression before he pulled your hair, making you gasped out again. he took this opportunity to spit in your mouth. before you could even spit it back out, he hold your face by your throat, not losing eye contact in the mean time.

"swallow"

you would be lying if you said you aren't getting turned on by his words. you hesitantly swallowed the spit in your mouth before he actually decided to let go of your face. the sound of belt unbuckling exhoed through the room. you decided to look up and you were met with a hard, throbbing dick. you gulped at the sight of it, eyes widening in excitement.

he looked at you, running his hand through your hair. in an instant, he gripped a handful of your hair before pushing his tip on your mouth. you willingly took his tip into your mouth, sucking and kissing it. toji, on the other hand, was on the edge of losing his mind. you finally took him all into your mouth, his tip meeting your throat. now both hands already holding you still, he started fucking your face in a steady pace.

a moaning, drooling mess is what you are now that he has increased his pace. eyes rolling back, gagging on his length. groans and little moan was the only thing that escaped toji's mouth.

"keep doing that" he groaned out.

his head fall back onto his shoulder. his thrust become more and more sharper. he was finally close. your throat tightened at his dick hitting more deeper and faster. with one last thrust, he let all his load out inside you. you swallowed the whole thing before his thick juice manages to spill out although some dripping from your chin. he pulled out and cleaned himself up before kneeling down in front of you.

"good pet, now let me show you a good time"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚