↳ ❝ [childe cornered you (part 2)] ¡! ❞

im sorry if this took so long for me to update, im just lazy but i will write a part 3

(unedited)

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Childe tilts his head to leave some open mouth kisses on your neck. You bite your lower lip, attempting to cover your whimpers and moans. And of course, that cheeky motherfucker notices that.

He runs his hand up and down your inner thigh, teasing you further. At this rate, you knew if you keep holding your moans back, he'll do more than that.

"Ngh- Ahhh~"

A whimper turned into a moan as he bite your neck, leaving a small red mark. He smirks as he continues to leave marks all over your neck. He even focuses on leaving hickeys on spots where your moans are slightly louder.

The dark room is filled with your silent whimpers and moans. You'd rather die instead of getting walked in - especially in your submissive state.

His hand trailed up from your thigh to your back, lightly tracing your back as he reach to tug your restraints. His move made you look up to him, silently begging for him to release you. He took notice of that.

"Do you want me to release you?" he asked.

You just stare at him, testing his patience.

"I said do you want me to release you, pet?" he asked once again, emphasizing on the word "pet".

You didn't answer, instead you just smile sweetly. Despite all the pleasure he gave you earlier, there's no way you would gave yourself to him. There's no way you would just swallow your pride for a Fatui.

Well, that didn't go as well as you planned - you genuinely thought you did something, didn't you?

He grabs your face harshly. You widen your eyes in response and shake your head to loosen his grip on your face. Though, his grip just tightened. You know well that you fucked up.

"Listen here, y/n. When I ask you a question, answer me before I fuck you so rough everyone can hear you scream my name." he threatened.

"K then fuck me, pussy"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚