Chapter 2: Staying or leaving

When you woke up in the morning you didnt even open youe eyes you just snuggled into the warm heat next to you.. wait.. why is there random heat?! You rub your eyes with your extra long sleeves that are to big and look up to see Alex proped up on his elbow staring at you and he says "I thought I said stay in the pillow bed I made for you and not to sleep on my bed" he is smiling when he says this and sounds like he just won a battle.  You blush and say "its not my fault cats need heat! I didnt do it on purpose, perv!" You hit him with a pillow and he laughs. After that you accidentally fall asleep again and dont wake up untill 1pm. You stretch all the way and yawn as you wake up for the second time but Alex is gone. You sit up and start freaking out. What if he left? Is he okay? What if I did something wrong? Your mind raced with thoughts.

     Then Alex walks into the room and says "you finally woke up! You sleep forever, might as well be nocturnal"  and smirks at you. You almost knock him over when you pounce on him after he walks into the room. "Woah there! Whats wrong?" He says kinda worried. You automatically let go and straighten yourself out, "I thought you ditched me you asshat" you say and you hit him with your pillow. He laughs and throws it back at you and you bith fall down laughing after a huge pillow fight happens between you two. "Hey Bella?" "Yeah?" "do you want some new clothes and I can wash those?" You look at your clothes and see nothing wrong with them but you agree anyway and Alex leaves to buy you some clothes and you sleep just a bit more.

    Alex comes back wotha bunch of bags and sets them on the bed. "Im gojng to leave but choose whatever you want to wear ok? ((you pull on the clothes from the picture at the top)) you put on the clothes you like best and run to show alex. "Thanks A!" You say to alex using the new nickname you just made up. "Dont call me A!" "Would you rather me call you ass?" You say back sarcastically.  "Well then what should I call you? B or just bitch?" You call each other names for a bit and at the and he calls you a jerk and you call him a assbutt under your breath and he yells "I heard that!" as he leaves the room.

    You follow him out and your stomach growls and you quickly cover your midsection. "someones hungry" Alex comments,    " what do you want to eat?". You think for a whike before saying "I feel like eating... fish." "Course the cat girl wants fish, dont worry I will be back soon with some sushi. Wait here and dont move." Alex leaves and comes back with a giant tray of millions of differnt types of sushi and you start to drool as soon as you see the package. "Hold on B. I have to set everything up. Why dont you go and.... hang up your clothes in the empty closet next to mine, k?" You want to eat ans you feel lazy but you do what he says anyway.

           You and Alex have a sushi war of who can eat the most and of course you win and by the time you guys both finish eatkng there is only 1/4 of the tray left. "Ha! I beat you! You never stood a chance anyway though A." You say teasing him about his loss and showing off your win. After all of the eating you are both tired and climb into bed and Alex doesn't even say anything when you crawl into his bed. You both drift off sleeping in his big giant bed.