2 Ultimate Killings

Dr. Dank flew through the portal. Jack Frost went to his own dimension. Dank crash landed onto the battlefield of smash 4, cracking his metal knuckles. "FIGHT!!" He shouted. Villager attempted to cut Dank with his axe. However Dikter grabbed his arm and tore it right off. Before taking the Axe and cutting his head open with it. Mega Man fired a blast that Dr. Dank absorbed. And shot it back. Mega Man was blown up. Wii Fit Trainer tried to charge up the sun, however Dr. Dank's metal boot crushed her head. Wiping the blood on the floor. Rosalina launched her self to escape. Dank shot her out of the air as he body broke apart. Little Mac punched only to have this hand ripped off. Before getting his jaw ripped off. Greninja threw a water shuriken as Dr. Dank blocked it. Greninja's tongue was used to strangle him. Palutena had her head separated in half. Pac-Man got his arms and legs torn off. Then his upper and low jaw ripped apart. Lucina swung twice at Dr. Dank before she was incinerated by the FINGER LASERRRRRRRS. As was Robin. Bowser Jr. looked around. He got his head crushed, Ryu threw a hadoken as Dank teleported behind him. "Suffer." And kicked a hole through his chest. Cloud swung his Buster sword, however Dank caught it and ripped a side of cloud off. Shulk attempted to escape via speed, however his heart was ripped out. Bayonetta arrived as Dank blasted her into a different timeline.  Dank launched himself to Smash Ultimate. Holding Mega Man's head, crushing it. "You're next."

Inking attempted to spray Dank. Only to have their torso ripped from their legs. Ridley swooped in as he exploded himself. Dank made the fire go inside him. Simon and Ritcher threw holy water. Dank caught it and threw it back, but unholy. They burned. King K. Rool punched, however his stomach was sliced in half. Dank merely spared Isabelle, taking her as a companion. Dr. Dank ripped ken's dick off and smashing his head in. And drowning incineroar in all the blood. He then ripped Piranha Plant's mouth off his head. Joker jumped up as Dank smashed an elbow into his jaw. It fell off. Dank pulled out his shotgun as he blasted all 4 heroes. Banjo came in using wonderwing. Dr. Dank grabbed him and stomped his upper jaw into oblivion. Terry sent a power wave, however it was sent backwards as it incinerated him. Byleth got her jaw kicked in. Min Min threw some arms. Dank caught them and began pulling them. Eventually ripping them off. Min Min fell off as Steve got his torso blown up. Sephiroth was erased from existence. Pyra and Mythra did too. Dank stood amidst the massacre. "How humorous..."