The Big Brawl

On a plain field, a handful of characters stand, talking. "Hey, where are Mario and the Melee Fighters?" Sonic asked. A Bunch of bodies flew down. Of all the characters. Wolf stared in disgust. Samus's suit opened as she crawled open in her zero suit, very badly damaged. "Ugh, Guys- There's somebody coming.." She said.

Meanwhile with Dr. Dank, he was about to step through the portal until he heard a "Hee Ho!" Dr. Dank stared. "Hey Jack Frost!" He shouted. Jack Frost Appeared. "Hee Ho that's me! Ya need me to hee with ya?" He asked. Dr. Dank a nodded. "Let's go!" They hopped through the portal together. A fiery figure watched them. He glared. His horns blazed up. The duo this time saw a Female around 5"7. Along with brown orchid hued hair. She also had red eyes. "Aw she's so pure I just wanna adopt her." Dank said. Jack looked at him. "You're a simp!" Dank looked back at Jack Frost. "No I'm not." They landed as Jack Frost froze zero suit samus. Dr. Dank smashed her frozen body. "Who wants to die first?" Dank asked, as a blood pool appeared under his foot. Meta Knight flew at Dr. Dank as Pit Dashed at Jack Frost. Jack made a mimic of Dank's weaponry as Dank used the magic pencil to chop up Meta Knight. "Oh that's gonna make a delicious meal." He said. Jack Frost stabbed Pit in his dick.

"AAAAAAAAAA-"

Pit stopped moving and just fell down. Jack Got On Dr. Dank as Dank ran with his Magic Pencil. Wario got stabbed in his stomach. "Wah!" Jack Frost chopped his head off and his body was split through. "HEE HAW HO!" Jack Frost shouted. Snake threw his box at Jack Frost at him, Jack fell off as  Dank slashed Snake's legs off. "Ya dead." He said. King Dedede lunged at Jack Frost as he stabbed his fatass. "A-" his body froze as blood dripped out the hole. Jack Frost yoinked the blade put as his body froze. Ike dashed over as Dr. Dank and him clashed blades. Dank's sword snapped Ike's "Wh-what?!" He shouted in disbelief as the sword went through his mouth. It went down in his throat.

Gurgle gurgle gurgle...

Dr. Dank pulled the sword out as Ike fell limp. His body twitching. Diddy Kong ran over but was grabbed by the tail. His bottom part was ripped off as Jack Frost stabbed diddy's neck. The Monkey shook his arms around as they both continued the killing. The Pokémon Trainer summoned his three Pokémon, but before it Dank broke the Pokéballs as the Pokémon were destroyed. Jack Frost bonked the trainer over his head, crushing it. Lucas stared and backed away. His neck was torn out of his body by Dr. Dank. His body fell. Olimar whistled as his pikmim came over. Dank slashed Olimar across the neck as the Pikmin died. Toon Link's Brain was pulled out by Jack Frost. He ripped it in half. "Hee Ho! This is very fun!" Wolf's claws slashed at Dank's sword as his claws broke. Wolf's hand bled. Dank slid under Wold and stabbed him through the ass. It went through his mouth. Wolf twitched. He pulled it out. "That looked like a dong!" Lucario stabbed Dank's sword with his hand spikes. Dank cut His legs and ripped his head off. Sonic stood, the chaos emeralds around him.  He transformed super. Dr. Dank stood. He summoned another sword, they became light and dark. His eyes changed to white and black. "Let's dance.." Dank and Sonic traded blows. Dank stabbed Sonic's stomach. Sonic pulled out and smash Dank across the world. Jack Frost stood. He grabbed him. "Your little killing spree ends here." He said, preparing his fist to smash his head. Dr. Dank appeared slashing Sonic's head. His top split off from his jaw. His body fell. Dr. Dank laughed at the slaughter. And so did Jack Frost. "THAT WAS FUN!" A portal opened. "Next time, we kill again..." He said sinisterly.