Chapter 12

The next day Danny got injured during his game. Tulisa's in the changing room with him while the game is still going on. He's sitting on a bench with his injured leg up on a stool, Tulisa's standing in between his legs hugging him. "Is it sore babe?" She asks lifting her head off his shoulder and he nods his head. "Aww. Let's see if I can help!" She says and leans forward kissing him. He smiles into the kiss while placing his hand on her lower back and gently rubbing it. She puts her hand at the back of his neck to bring him closer to her and deepens the kiss. Suddenly the door swings open. "Woah Simo's getting some action!" Someone shouts and Tulisa blushes pulling back. "Shut up!" Danny shouts as Tulisa grabs her bag. "I'll get you outside babe." She says placing a gentle kiss on his lips before leaving. Tulisa leaves the changing room and stands outside leaning against the wall. After a few minutes one of the guys walk out and over to her. "Sorry for what I said in there. Umm I never meant to embarrass or upset you and umm sorry I guess." He says and she smiles. "Its alright." She replies. "Well yeah I'm sorry and Danny probably won't be long." He says before walking back in the changing room. Tulisa smiles and pulls out her phone. She quickly checks through her mentions and tweets a few people before seeing one from Gareth.

'@GarethVarey : @OfficialTulisa you up 4 coming out 2nite?'

'@OfficialTulisa : @GarethVarey nope, need 2 take care of my man x'

'@GarethVarey : @OfficialTulisa can he not come?'

'@OfficialTulisa : @GarethVarey nope, he got injured! Can barely walk x'

'@GarethVarey : @OfficialTulisa alright maybe another time.'

She quickly slips her phone in her pocket as Danny comes limping out the changing room. "You ready to go home?" She asks and he nods his head. "I can't drive though T." He says. "We'll get a taxi cause I ain't insured to drive your car." She replies. "Alright." He says and winces in pain going downstairs. "Right stop walking." Tulisa demands and switches her bag to the other should. "Lean on me and don't put any pressure on your foot." She says. "I can't lean on you." He replies and attempts to walk again. "Dan you'll make it worse then you won't be able to come back to London with me." Tulisa says. "No I won't." He replies. "Trust me Dan you will. Now lean on my shoulder." She says. He gives in and leans on her shoulder which makes it a lot easier to get downstairs.

A few hours later they're back at home. "I'm gonna go get an ice pack." Danny says going to get out of bed. "I'll get it." Tulisa replies. "No honestly I'll get it I'm fine." He says. "Danny lie the fuck down. You've looked after me ever since we got together, now its my turn to look after you. So just let me yeah?" She asks and he nods his head smiling. She goes downstairs and gets his ice pack aswell as two bottles of water. She carries them upstairs and places the ice pack on his foot. She places both bottles of water on the bedside tables and gets back into bed beside Danny. She cuddles into him as he yawns. "Go to sleep babe." She says looking up at him. "No I'm fine." He replies yawning again. "Dan, let's go for a sleep, both of us. I'm shattered aswell then I'll make us some food." She says and he nods his head. "Alright then." He replies. They both go to sleep and an hour later Tulisa wakes up. She looks over at Danny who is still fast asleep. She smiles as he reaches over and kisses her forehead while he's still sleeping. She slowly climbs out of bed and walks downstairs. She grabs a piece of paper and begins to write. 'Dan, gone to tesco for food. Be back soon, Tx.'

About an hour later she's back at the house. She puts the food in the kitchen before walking upstairs and seeing Danny still fast asleep. She changes into a baggy tshirt and climbs back in beside him. She lies wide awake watching him sleep until he wakes up half an hour later. "Hey baby." He whispers leaning over to hug her. "Hey sleepy head. I've been to Tesco and everything!" She says. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah, I got stuff to make you a nice dinner tonight and I've arranged my flight back to London tomorrow." She replies. "What about my flight?" He asks. "I didn't think you'd be up to coming back." She replies. "Well I am. So can you book me a ticket please." He asks and she nods her head. "Of course but first I want a cuddle." She replies and he smiles pulling her into his arms. "Love you misses." He whispers kissing her forehead. "Love you too mister." She replies leaning her head against his chest.