𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗲

Childe x anyone

Mild smut at the end

Enjoy!

 °:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°

 POV:

The shot glass slid off your plump lips. You tried to stand, your intoxication becoming evident. It was like the atmosphere was shaking around you, a sudden earthquake inside your head making it difficult to do so much as walk. Your friend, Childe, notices your drunken state and rushes your way, making sure you don't fall. 

 "Are you okay?" He asks. You tried to talk, but words barely left your mouth. You made out a quiet "I'm fine" before falling into your Childe's arms. He catches you and examines you to see if your okay. 

 "Your obviously not if you just fell like this. Come with me. I'll get you cleaned up."

 He carries you to a calmer, secluded room. "Can I help you get changed?" he asks, not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable. A slurred yes leaves you lips. With that, he gives a small nod and peels off your (whatever your wearing) and hangs it up to dry.

 Childe runs a bath for you. He waits until it is just the right temperature before slowing setting you in it. He leaves you there to wash yourself, for the alcohol was wearing off. You finish your bath and dry yourself, but just as you were about to leave the bathroom, you remember you didn't bring any extra clothes with you. 

 "Childe!" you call out. "I don't have any spare clothes here, do you happen to have some?" He comes into the bathroom, and can't help but stare at your figure as he spoke. "Unfortunately I don't." he says, before starting to look around the room until he gets an idea.

 "Oh! You can use my shirt. It's all dry and clean, since I decided to change a few minutes before I saw you." You slip on the shirt, feeling it's warmth all around you. 

 He heads back to the room's bed sitting shirtless on top of it. You suddenly have the urge to sit on his lap and thank him, so you do so. Sitting innocently on his lap, you wrap your arms around his chest, hugging him. 

 "Thank you for helping me Childe." you whisper, snuggling into the crook of his neck before speaking again. "You looked really hot today too...." You began to let your mind take control of your lips, not stopping until you felt an unusual poke beneath you. You let out a gasp, realizing what it was. 

 "Oh my, I didn't expect you to react like this." you whispered slowly in his ear, all innocence gone from the situation. "Your not going to get away with this." Childe says. He plants little wet kisses down your neck, making your face heat up. He then pushes you back on the mattress. You whimper slightly from the sudden action, and Childe laughs. 

 "Not so tough are we now, hm?" 

 He goes back to kissing you before you have a chance to answer. Then, you feel a hand slide up your shirt. You take your shirt off, letting him get more access to your upper body. Childe's wet kisses never stop. Instead, he moves where he was kissing to down your chest. You couldn't help but let out a small moan while he was doing this. Quickly realizing what you had done, you covered your mouth but he already heard you. 

 "Don't cover up your moans. I want to hear your pretty voice." 

 And with that, he reached the end of your stomach. "Is it okay to go any further?" he asks, always making sure you feel safe and comfortable with what he was doing. "Yeahhh" you spoke, your words slowly drifting off. "Okay then." he replied, beginning to take off your pants. 

 You just sat back, letting Childe guide you into a long night of ecstasy and love.