𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

mini pov !

angst, a bit of fluff

 °:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°

Lumine's POV:

 Your golden locks hit the warm yellow rays that had coruscated off the world of Teyvat. Your brother's eyes interlocked with yours, understanding your pained face. 

 You didn't want to leave. 

The bittersweet feelings of the moment coiled around your mind, evoking tears of sadness laced with bliss. You felt a hand gently grab yours, giving it a squeeze before speaking. He knew how you felt. 

 "Don't worry. We'll come back sometime." he reassured you. 

 You observed the eyes of the people you had come to know. Memories of them flooded your senses, making you rush to them. You had to say goodbye. You just had to.

 You made your farewell not too long, but enough that the moment had registered vividly in the sea of your distinctive experiences. You knew that you needed to leave. 

 You looked up to see Celestia, which had now looked like a distorted structure in the sunset. You took a deep breath. You felt satisfied. You had made friends, defeated adversaries, and had enjoyed your journey. Good things may come to an end, but that just makes room for more great things to come. 

 "All right", you breathed. "I'm ready to go." It hurt to leave. A lot. But as the moon smiled down on you as you walked, knew you would be alright. And as hands waved you goodbye while you walked hand in hand with Aether, you knew you would be back.