𝗼𝗿𝗴𝘆 ᵖᵗ ¹

fem reader x childe, kaeya, diluc, and zhongli

 SMUT SMUT SMUT 

 °:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:° 

 POV: You, Diluc, and Kaeya return from your daily commissions. There weren't too many today and your vivacity could be noticed by all the people you pasted by. You wanted to go out and have some fun now that you were free. 

 But, Kaeya and Diluc didn't have the same plan. 

 Instead, when you got to Diluc's mansion, you were slammed against the cold wall, chills running though your veins. 

 Hungry eyes skimmed every inch of you. Not wasting a second, Diluc kisses you while Kaeya takes off your shirt and bra. Skillfully removing the clasp, Kaeya starts to suck on your sensitive skin. A low whimper was drawn from your throat, making Diluc smile. 

 Soon your clothes were on the floor, leaving your whole body on display for the two men in front of you. Diluc and Kaeya exchanged looks before switching places. Now, Kaeya was kissing and teasing your sensitive nipples while Diluc was inching closer and closer to your folds. 

 That's when you just couldn't hold back the loud moans and noises that had so desperately begged to come out. You were currently being eaten out and made out with, so how could you?

 You felt your high reaching. You were just about to reach that long waited orgasm — until the door opened.

 Standing in the now opened doorway was Childe, with Zhongli wearing his stoic expression as usual. "Oh? So what do we have here?" Childe asked. Your face burned with embarrassment. You tried to cover it, but Kaeya pulled your hands away. "Just having a bit of fun. Care to join us?" Diluc replied. 

 "Is that okay with you, Y/N?" A small yes was all that could be drawn from you. That's when the four men all let out a low chuckle. "It's going to be a long night for you, isn't it?" Childe purred before walking towards you, Zhongli following behind him. 

 𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩.