Race to Realize

A/N : I'M ALIVEEEEE !!!! GOOD TO BE ALIIIVVEE !!!

I thought I already uploaded the third chapter of this story T∆T

Okay. This chapter hasn't been edited and there may be some scenes or stuffs that are hard to understand. Well, I guess all I can say now is : "Imagine it"

I won't be surprised if you've lost interest, but that's alright. There's a time for everything, right ? And when you somehow get your Vanguard zest back, this story will still be here. Ofc if Wattpad don't delete it... It doesn't delete stories, right ?

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy !

^∆^∆^∆^

          Wingal always used to have time for games, for challenges and fights. But even he himself surely knew that that part of him was gone. He was looking outside the window as he put his forelegs on the sill, fixing his gaze at the beautiful night sky. He wondered if it was a full moon night. One of the best thing about going back to the main castle was this. Their room was the perfect place to find such captive scenery. The city light was dreamy and on top that, it looked as though the trees shine.

Flogal was in the female dorms, obviously.

For the fifth time, he sighed.

On his left was Barcgal, who looked like a fluffy white ball that the cats would love to play with.

And again, Wingal was back to a deep thought. In the evening, the three of them along with Rune and Blade, trained in the garden. He realized that all those times of rest had made his abilities less useful. His body was stiff after some swings and his wings didn't aid him in anything. The last thing he wanted was to let Blade go easy on them. But it was crystal clear that the knight didn't even use half of his strength.

"You're just out of shape." He had simply waved.

Then, there was Altmile. Wingal sighed again. He himself couldn't put his paws in as to why he didn't like that knight. Tere was absolutely no obvious reason to hate him. He and his friends saved Cray from the destruction that Gyze was trying to bring. It was unlikely of him to dislike someone who was so close to Blade's status. After all, he knew one had to work hard to attain the legendary knight's place.

          Every so often, Wingal wished Aichi would come or at least contact them, even through PSYqualia. He wanted to ask what their vanguard's thought about the others were. But just as the vanguards from earth couldn't do so much more than imagine, they didn't have the ability to reach them physically or mentally as well. Why couldn't all the technologies of Cray reach earth or send them to their vanguards ? All the sages, all the wizards they have...

"Wing ?" Barcgal's sleepy voice came. Turning to him, Wingal got off the sill.

"What's wrong ?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes, "Why are you up so late ?"

"Nothing..." Wingal simply shook, "Did I wake you up ?"

"Yes"

"Good then."

"...is there something bothering you ?"

Wingal bit his lips at the question. His wings drooped down, "You read me like a book." he said.

"So, what about ?"

"...nothing you have to worry about. Really."

The white dog smirked, "I have a good idea about what it is, but if you say so, I'll keep out."

Wingal smiled, "Mm..."

"But if it's anythi-"

"Anything you can do, I'll tell you.."