More running?! Gotta be kiddin

Hey guys! You got to hate me for this but... I'm not sure what I should do about the story!!! I got the ending planned out! But everything else is just a blur!!!
As Natsumi bit Remi, more people came in. Ok so maybe there was this sad little guy who was left behind cause he was too slow... But hey! Natsumi,Remi, and Gage made it! Look at the bright side! The three friends got in a group avoiding the characters of the show to hear them. "So this is the place where a bunch of traps and deadly animals are. We gotta be careful! My idea is to stay really close to Lavender over there!" Instructs Gage. He was good at strategies, but not as good as Mavis Vermillion from Fair Tail or anything.
Natsumi's Pov
I'm listening to Gage but all I hear are words that would make me very happy! 'I need you' 'stay with me forever' 'You're the sun to my horizon.' HWAAAAA!!!! If only you could say that to me! Gage-kun!!! You're my pookie!!! WAIT!!!! My heart belongs to Killua!!! WAIT!!! They could both be my pookies!!! Natsumi, you're just so smart! Smarter than Kurapika if I do say so myself! ( ^v^ )

Regular pov

After the three friends discussed their plan, the imposter came with a plan to trick the exam takers. The problem was settled with Satoz being the real examiner. Then the second run began. They three changed their plan and decided to go with Gon and Killua. As they started running, everything started happening so fast. But the bad thing that happened was that Remi was thinking about something important... Maybe... Love? Natsumi wasn't the only one who loves somebody in anime like Hunter X Hunter, but so did Remi, they are twins after all. Remi had a secret crush on Kurapika. They had a lot in common! Remi was smart like Kurapika, she was mistaken as a guy a lot and so was Kurapika. But Remi had faith that someday, she would have the looks she wanted. A chest like a girl, hair that flows like a calm river, a slim body, but those where just her dreams. But until she hits puberty, none of that would happen. Her hair grew super slow, her chest didn't start developing, her body was like a guys. But she was still a girl, she just hasn't matured yet. Remi was a girly girl in the inside but nobody took her for that, so she decided to fake her boyness. Gage and Natsumi looked worried as Remi ran. She wasn't paying attention and she almost stepped on one of those poisonous mushrooms. Even though Gage and Natsumi where one of her closes friends, she never told them. Remi decided to tell them, during the airship ride to mt.Split in half. Remi was so deep in thought, she missed the part where Gon ran away and when they got to the end point if phase 1. She could only think of one thing, she wanted to be a real girl.

Hey guys! Sorry this took forever! I decided to make chapters about the characters so you can get to know them! I promise to update weekly! I made more time for my fanfiction writing! Next chapter will be about Gage! Shanks for reading! Leyah-chan out!