Natsumi's Past

Cold... That's all I feel. Nothing but sadness, anger, and gloom. Nothing really matters to me. Natsumi Rei, that's me. Nothing but a cold and sad girl. Quiet, sad and gloomy. But that all changed one day. I was 5. It was a spring day, I was in the backyard by myself. Remi and I weren't that close back then. I shut everyone out, especially Remi. In the backyard, I was looking for my doll. I decided to give up, so I went inside. I saw Remi holding my doll, it was all clean. "REMI?! GIVE ME CRYSTAL BACK!" I snapped at her. "Sorry Natsu... I just wanted to clean her for you..." Remi stuttered. "Dont. Touch. My. Stuff!!!" I yelled at her. "Ok Natsu..." Remi answered. "It's Natsumi not Natsu or Nat! Got it?!" I spat at my sister. She just nodded and ran to her room. I looked at my doll. She was clean and her once stained dress was cleaned without a single stain on it. "Remi..." I said under my breath. The next day at school, Remi was being bullied. "Leave her alone!" I yell at the bullies. "Ha! Is sissy here to save you Rem?" Says the bully. Remi stood there, against the wall. The bell rang, the bully left. When the hall way was empty, I pulled Remi into a hug. "I'm sorry Remi, I'll change, i won't be cold..." I mutter. Remi, she was shocked at first, but then she nodded and his her head in my shoulder. The two of us then walk hand in hand to the class room. Ever since then, I've been happy and joyful for what I have.