Chapter two: The Island

Sup my fellow readers Erza Virmillion here! Hope you liked the other chapters. If you find any typos please inform me! So the chapter before is about how Natsumi, Gage, and Remi get on the boat and they meet Gon and Leorio. Then Gon said there would be a storm.

Disclaimer:

Natsumi: The awesome author does not own Hunter X Hunter!

Remi:Yup.

Author: I was gonna do that at the end...

Natsumi: Got a problem with doing it early?

Author:Nope just happy Natsu-chan! o(^▽^)o

CHAPTER START!!!

-Nobody's POV-

"There's gonna be a storm!" says Gon, Natsumi, Remi, and me at the same time. Natsumi's eyes was sparkling.

Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ La Time skip! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

Everyone got down stairs Gage,Natsumi, and Remi were in a huddle. "How will we survive the storm?!" asks Remi. Gage then snaps his fingers. "You guys chose a dagger for one of your weapons right?" asks Gage. "Right," Natsume and Remi agree. "Then we can stab it into the wall and I've got some rope so we can tie it on the dagger and our waists." Gage says.

-Natsumi-

"Good thinking Gage-Kun!" I say with my awesome voice. Huwa~ Gage-Kun your so smart! <3 \(//∇//)\ WAIT!!! Σ(・□・;)My heart belongs to Killua! \(^o^)/ (A.N btw I kinda made Natsumi like Juvia Loxar from the rockin anime Fairy Tail!)

-Nobody's POV-

The three carried out Gage's plan before any of them wiped out. "So what d'you wanna do?" asks Gage. "I GOT AN IDEA!!! Let's play Joker!!!" yells Natsumi. "Yeah!" says Gage. "I'm gonna win!" brags Remi. "How can they play a game when the boat is rocking back and forth-brwaaaaa!" says a random guy trying not to throw up. "There playing cards..." says Leorio with a sweat drop.

Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ La Time skip! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

Then the captain came in before the storm ended. There was only Gon, Leorio, the boy who was not introduced but you know his name ♪( '▽`). And the three amigose. (A.N aka Gage Natsumi and Remi.) "The six of you please follow me." says the captain. When the six of them got to the room were the captain steers, he asks a question. "What are your names?" "IM NATSUMI REI!!!" says Natsumi. "I'm Gon!" says Gon happily. "I'm Remi Rei." says Remi. "I'm Gage Momoto." says Gage. "Leorio." says Leorio. Duh!

"I'm Kuropika." says the guy who has now been introduced with the name Kuropika. "Why do you want to be hunters?" says the captain. "I wanna find my dad!" says Gon. "WE WANNA HAVE AN ADVENTURE AND HELP PEOPLE!!!" yells Gage, Natsumi, and Remi. "Why should I tell you?" says Kurapika. "Your not even an examiner." says Leorio. "You guys, have you noticed the hunter symbol on his shirt? He's obviously an examiner." says Remi. "He's right."says the captain. "IM A GIRL!!!" yells Remi. "Oh my bad..." says The captain. Every one was shocked except for Gage and Natsumi. "Anyways, why do you want too be hunters?" "Very well, I want to take revenge for my clan the Kurta clan. I am the last surviver. I want to also collect my people's eyes." says Kurapika. "and what about you?" says the captain. "Me I want money! You can buy everything!" says Leorio. "But you can't by class." says Kuropika. "I'll just end the Kurta's bloodline right here!" yells Leorio. "Take that back!" yells Kuropika.

Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ La Time skip! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ (To lazy to type the rest.)

Every one got off the ship and the captain wanted to talk to Gon. After Gon was finished talking to the captain, Gon said that they Should he'd towards the tree on the hill. "Forget that! I'm taking the bus!" complains Leorio. "Wait Leorio-San it could be a trap!" says Natsumi. "You guys coming?" "I would like to see what Gon can do." says Kurapika. "I wanna stay with Gon-chan and Onni-chan!" says Natsumi happily. "Us too." says Remi. "Onni-chan?" says Kurapika. "Any one thats formal and smart she calls Onni-chan." says Remi. "I like Gon-chan!" says Gon happily. And Natsumi and Gon started to laugh. "Fine!" says Leorio. And they sepperaded.

Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ La Time skip! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

Arived at a town

An old lady or hag, aperes and says That there's a quiz they must pass if they want to pass.

-Gage-

"Your mother and lover is in danger, however you can only choose one to save. A your mother or B your lover. You have five seconds to answer," says the lady. Well we all know the answer. "Can I go first!?" yells the orange top behind the wall. "HEY REMI IT'S THE ORANGE TOP!!! I HAVE A NICKNAME FOR HIM!! REMEMBER THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE?!! IM CALLING HIM 'ANOYING ORANGE'!!!" Natsumi what are you saying. Then the orange top clears his throte and said "Any ways can I go first?" the so called 'Anoying orange.' "Go ahead." I say. *old lady asks same question. "A because you only have one mother but you can have another lover. "You may pass." says the ond hag. And he passes.

Yo my fellow readers! I think my chapters a little to short. Any ways that's it fornow.

Peace

Love

And PANCAKES!!!

I'm ERZA VIRMILLION AND IM SEK-C