Chapter one (set up)

Stefania
I moved here about 5 weeks ago with my parents and brother Gio. We came from Italy because my father got a new job luckily we moved in the summer so I could start school when everyone else did. I am going into my junior year of high school so that's going to be just great. Especially being new with an accent. Ugh the things I would do to get rid of my stupid accent. I hate it. Oh and don't forget the part where I'm not straight. I mean I don't really label it, I like boys and girls so I guess I'm bi but I don't really know. And honestly I don't really know how people feel about it here. My brother knows he was like my wing man, and my mom was chill, she kind of knew while I was growing up. And then my father he knows, he's not against it or for it. He just said he loves me and will one day want to walk me down the  aisle with the person I love.

Danielle
I have lived in Oatnoll since forever I grew up here. My parents are high school sweethearts and my sister she was THE number one soccer player and now is playing in college. As you can see I have a lot to live up to. This summer was fun I mean I trained for soccer a lot, hung out with my friends most of them I know from soccer. Barrett and Jania are my closet friends I mean they are the only ones who know I'm bi. My summer though was mostly training with my dad He can be tough and he pushes me but it's worth it and he is the best dad. I look up to my sister a lot, I mean how could you not she is THE Stephanie Savre. And my mom well, shes my mom. The regular small town mom, likes wine, Facebook, and showing off my sister and I. God she can be annoying, but I mean I love her Even though we aren't that close.