Start of School

Danielle

It has been 1 week since school started, going pretty smoothly soccer starts in three weeks I am kind of nervous but I made varsity last year and played a little so I think I am going to be ok. I have algebra with Jania and science with Barrett.

Mr Kent my science teacher told us that today we will get out our lab partners, I obviously was hoping to get Barrett or Jaciey who is a friends from soccer. He ended up saying that he will be matching people up by last name alphabetical order. I had pretty much know half the class some people were new and a lot of the kids, I didn't know their last name so I honestly didn't have any idea of who my partner was going to be. While Mr. Kent was sorting partners out I was looking around the room trying to remember everyone's name. There was this one girl Stefania she was new had an accent I think it is Italian. All I know was that it was hot. And I have S.T.E.M. with her 7th period. We hadn't really talked but Jania said that she had been talking to her brother Andrew and her and she said that she was nice and honestly seemed chill. Oh and how can I forget the countless times Jania has said that her little brother is fucking hot. Anyways I have a feeling about her I don't think its a crush we haven't even talked ever, but I mean god look at her. "Danielle Savre and, hold on give me a second I messed somthing up." Oh shit god I hope I get someone smart because honestly I suck at science. "Sorry about that as I was saying Danielle Savre and Stefania Spampinto." Fuck. my heat drop I scanned the room to see her. Brown eyes stared I lock eyes with her for what seamed for forever until the bell had rang.

Announcement sorry guys I suck at writing this is my first book also lmk how you feel about it so far