Chapter 12

I been ignoring Mattia for the past week. He's been trying to talk to me but I walk away from him.
It's really hard to ignore Mattia but I have to at least stay away from him so Ethan doesn't get hurt when I'm gone or something.

||Mattias POV||

I been trying to talk to y/n for about a week. She's been on my mind all the time even when I'm with Jenna. But the wedding is coming in 2 weeks which means ima be jennas husband for the rest of my life.
I really don't wanna marry her like she almost killed Ethan by pushing him on the road. He's just a kid.

But rn I'm just in my room scrolling through Instagram. Then I get a call from Alejandro.
Mattia: hello
Alejandro: hey mattia
Mattia: Hey Alejandro how you been
Alejandro: i been good umm do you want to hang out rn?
Mattia: sure why not
Alejandro: ok my place or yours
Mattia: you can come to my place
Alejandro: ok ok I'm on my way
Mattia: ok see you later bye
Alejandro: bye
I then hung up

||12 minutes later||

I got a text from Alejandro saying he was here so I walk up to the front door and open it to let him in.
Mattia: yo Alejandro
Alejandro: aye mattia
We said dabbing each other up

Me and Alejandro were in the living room just talking when Jenna came to the house.
Jenna: hey babe
Jenna said sitting down next to me
Mattia: hey oh umm this is Alejandro from high school
Jenna: oh hi nice to meet you
Alejandro: hi
They said shaking hands

A few minutes later me and Alejandro were saying bye to each other because he had to go.
Alejandro: alright well see you at your big day man
Mattia: ok bye Alejandro
Alejandro: bye man
Then he got in his car and drove off.
I then went to my room and Jenna was in there.
I then went to my closet to get my suit case and started packing to go to Italy for 4 days I leave tomorrow at 11 pm.

Jenna: babe why are you packing
Mattia: oh I'm going with my dad to Italy only for 4 days tho
Jenna: oh ok when are you leaving and what time
Mattia: tomorrow at 5 pm
Jenna: oh ok
I then finished packing and I turned around to see Jenna and she started kissing me.
I then kissed her back. I then picked her up and walked to the bed not breaking the kiss.
I then started giving her hickeys on her neck trying to find her sweet spot. And she started breathing heavy.

(You guys already know what comes after this but I'm to tired to write that)

Me and jenna we're done doing it. I didn't cum inside her I don't think hopefully not but yeah. The only reason I kissed her and stuff was because I was horny and y/n didn't want to do it with me because she's been ignoring me all week.
I then fell asleep and so did Jenna.