Chapter 17

I couldn't believe what I saw inside the white box. I took one more glance at the box and looked back at Jenna with a huge warm smile on her face. And the thing I saw in the box was a pregnancy test. And it was positive. This can't be. Ima have another kid.
No no no.
This has to be a dream.
Jenna: are you happy?
Mattia: mhm yeah happy

I can't believe I got another girl pregnant. I then was about to put the white box in the bag when I saw a yellow paper. I took it out and saw that it was my baby.
Mattia: when did you find out you were pregnant
Jenna: after you left to Italy
Mattia: ohh
Jenna: mattia we are gonna have a child
Jenna: I want a girl so bad
Mattia: mhm
Jenna: you don't look happy what's wrong
Mattia: nothing nothing I'm happy
I said with a weak smile

She then hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and said bye and left. I can't believe ima have another child. Oh no how I'm I suppose to tell my mom and y/n this. I pulled out! Didn't I!?
I then went to my room and started freaking out.
I tried to stay calm but ima have my second child with a girl I don't even love. My mom said she was gonna work on this. I don't want to have a child with her.

I then decided to go take a shower to get things off my mind.

After I took a shower I plopped in my bed. I then started watching YouTube on my phone it was 10:34 pm and I soon fell asleep.

||Y/n POV||

I then over heard that Jenna was pregnant..
He got her pregnant. I thought we had something before he left to italy but I guess not.
I then went back to my room and started silently crying making sure Ethan doesn't hear me.

Ethan: what's wrong momma?
I then quickly wipe my tears
Y/n: nothing baby it's ok
Then Ethan went back to wtaching coco melon on his iPad.

||Jennas POV||

I then pulled up in his drive way and knocked and he open the door for me and we started heading to his room. I sat down on his bed and we started talking.
Ale: are you sure he won't know
Jenna: positive trust me he will never know it's not his kid. Plus I got papers and edited them to say it's his kid so he won't suspect anything
Ale: ok ima trust you this time
I giggled
I then went to Alejandro and pecked his lips.

Yup I am cheating on mattia with his bestfriend. I mean I have for 3 weeks now so it doesn't really matter he won't find out and I promise you that.
Me and Alejandro then cuddled while watching a movie. Alejandro is way better then mattia. Mattia doesn't even wanna give me some dick sometimes.

I also think he has something with y/n so I decided to cheat. I mean it really doesn't matter now we are getting married soon and he won't find out till he's dead or something.