Chapter 14

||Mattias POV||

Once y/n left to her car I started thinking about what she said about Ethan getting hurt. All I know is that Jenna is always jealous of y/n because she would "bother" us. She did nothing wrong to Jenna. But what she told y/n about Ethan and hurting him she crossed the line. I then ran into my moms room to have a talk.

Mattia: mom mom!
Mom: yes
Mattia: I don't wanna be with jenna anymore
Mom: why not?
Mattia: because mom you just tell me this out of no where and I am basically being forced to marry her and she told y/n something
Mom: what she tell her?
Mattia: that if she doesn't stay away from me she will hurt Ethan again..
Mom: again!?
Mattia: yeah....
Mom: how she hurt him last time
Mattia: she pushed Ethan on the road and he almost got hit by a car
Mom: wth that's not good
Mattia: I know that's why I don't wanna be with her and I wanna you know marry y/n..
Mom: I'll try my best to do whatever I can ok
Mattia: thanks mom
Mom: mhm

I then walked out her room and walked to my room to past the time so I can leave later on to Italy.

||y/n POV||

I was on top of my car looking at the city and how beautiful it looks. I was on top of the hill admiring how the sun hit the glass of the buildings and how the wind hit me and brush my hair off my shoulder. I then looked at my phone and saw that it was 4 pm. I been here for about 8 hours I think. I then got off my car and went in the drivers seat and started driving back home.

I got home and saw mattia sleeping on the couch. I then kept staring at him admiring him.
Mattia: you know it's rude to stare
Y/n: shut up
I laughed
Mattia: what time is it?
I then checked my phone
Y/n: it's 4:19
Mattia: shoot I have to be at the airport
Y/n: what why!?
Mattia: I'm going to Italy
Y/n: forever?
Mattia: no for 4 days
I let out a relief
Y/n: oh ok
Mattia: well anyways I have to go bye y/n
Y/n: bye mattia

He then got his suit case and left. To the airport..

||Mattias POV||

I was at the airport waiting till they call me. Meanwhile I was on tiktok and scrolling till I got bored.

• in the airplane •

I am in the airplane now and I'm ready to go see my dad. My dad and mom are still married but he found a great job in Italy and is always traveling because of his job. But ima miss Ethan that little guy is so cute. I still can't believe I am his father. I barley spend time with Ethan because Jenna and I don't want her to know about my child with y/n. But now ima sleep meanwhile.