Gay bar

He was new and a foreign student. He wants to find a suitable job for his turion fee and living expenses but he never thought we will be devoured by 3 men on his first day at work.
He was working on his counter when a man with golden hair make an order and tried to chat with him.
He was new so he does not know about that place.
His one of sunbae introduces him to work here as part-time.
That man in golden hair seems to be very interested in him.
He asked him if he can provide a service to him and his brother in the room.
Tommy did misunderstand the mean of service and thought they were just asking to serve them a drink. but he still hesitates for a minute and wants to refuse them. but suddenly that man put a bundle of cash on the table and told him it's 10000  dollars and somehow convince him.
Tommy was also in the need of money.
That golden hair man previously heard the conversation between Tommy and  bar owner.
He is begging him to pay him in advance so he can buy his art supplies and submit his project on time.
But the bar owner firmly refuses him.
After receiving the money.
He brings a tray of wine and starts following him.
After few minutes they reached the top floor.
Tommy stands outside while the man in golden hair enters the room.
Two men are also sitting there.
He did not look at them properly but he understands that they are some powerful people.
When he was just going to knock on the door all the three-man are coming outside and the same man told him that he has to go now but we will meet after this week.
He then hands over him their card  address and left the place.