Streamy Office First day

After that incident with that three brothers, the month has been passed but they never contacted Tommy.
He also spends their money on his assignment work and for other stuff and forgot to contact them as they have given him their card.
During their university internship program, Tommy has to join a company for 2 months to gain some work experience.
He decided to apply to a company where his senior recommended him and as a bright student, he is Tommy thought he will easily get an opportunity.
And as he expected he got a call after 2 days of his resume submission and after. the interview he was directly appointed as a personal assistant to the CEO.
He was quite surprised by their decision because he has applied for a graphic designer but they give him another position.
When he discussed the team they told him that it was upper-level people who selected him.
So he has no word to say on this
After 1 week he officially joined the office.
But during the last 1 week, he did not what is happening to me.
He suddenly felt very hot and also dizzy, sometimes he also became out of breath while doing nothing.
He ignored all those symptoms and decided to join the office first and then go for a health checkup.
As he has not had much cash for the doctor fee.
He reaches office at 9 and heads toward the reception to get to know about his duties
The receptionist just guided him to go to 17 floors and did not tell her what his duties are as they were told by the Ceo himself.
He reached the office and knocked on the door.
When a voice came to enter inside only then Tommy entered inside.
He did not know but when he entered he started feeling very hot, sweat drip is started forming on his forehead.
His breath even becomes uneven.
The man standing while facing his back toward Tommy and when he turned around he and Tommy both are shocked.
But the man contained himself but Tommy's eyes widened and his mouth open as 0 shapes.
Tommy is just getting out from his shock when he saw two other men are also coming inside and he again gets a shock even greater than the first one.
All three men standing in front of him are the same who had to buy him for that night but suddenly left.
As the shock is taking over him he did not realize that his knees are troubling and he feels even hotter than the previous time.
Suddenly a set smell spread in the room and all the three man's dicks start twitching in their pants.
Even they don't know what is happening but the smell is acting as an Aphrodite to them and they are slowly losing their power to think and on the other side Tommy downhole is completely wet and some liquid is flowing out to make his pants wet and his dicks precum to his front wet.
Suddenly he felt a strong hand caught him from his neck and lay him along with the window and in a min, his all clothes are rioted apart.
He even did not know when he entered a room which has a big bed like much big thanking sizeable to hold 6 people.