NEVER FEEL LIKE THIS WAY

When all brothers started roaming their hands on Tommy's body.
He didn't know why he is feeling comfortable and relaxed even though he is a man and was also sure that he is not gay but still with their touch he doesn't feel disgusted by their touch.

He was somehow attracted to them after his first meeting but he just admire their look and personality as a man, not like a crush.

But now he is between 3 men and feeling something that he has never felt like this ever.

The oldest man saw the look on Tommy's face while he was lost in his thought, he suddenly pinched his left nipple so that he can focus on them.
At the pinch, Tommy suddenly hiss in pain and came to reality.

At present, he was sitting on a king-size bed.
An older man sitting in front of him who has just pinched his nipple is roaming his hand on his milky white chest and pressing his thumb on his nipple and playing with it.

His rough thumb whenever caresses Tommy's nipple he flinches and hisses in pure pleasure.

The 2nd brother is sitting behind and his hand roaming on his back as he is kissing and living marks on his back.

On the other hand, 3rd man is standing on the corner and just starting at his neck which he wants to suck badly but contained himself.

Tommy himself did not know but something in him is missing and he wanted it so bad.

He was feeling like an omega in his heat.
All three alpha boys also can't contain their sanity for long as they tear and remove clothes on Tommy's body and started preparing him.

Tommy was taken aback for a moment at what they were doing.
He wants to deny their touch but as soon as their finger touches his rim, he flinches and lost his mind in pleasure to stop them.

I know the chapter is short but due to my exam I don't even get enough time to eat so please bear with it for some time.
Please support me with your love ❤️