Volume 1 |Chapter 1:A Failure|

(F/N)= Favourite Name

(F/C)= Favourite Color

(E/C)= Eyes Color

(H/C)= Hair Color

Huntresses and Huntsmans are heroes in Remnant. People who protect innocents from very dangerous creatures. The Grimm. For many years they have been fighting against Grimm and of course about these heroes were written a lot of books and fairy tales which children love so much. Almost everyone in childhood dreamed about life as a hero. But someone found another business in life, for someone this was impossible , someone had another dream and someone just gave up. But there in the Kingdom of Vale was a (H/C) and (E/C) boy. Like other kids he was dreaming about being a hero. But he hasn't hidden power or powerful demons inside him. He just was a failure. A boy who lost his parents , a boy who was expelled from Signal Academy. A boy who failed the exam to Beacon Academy twice. The main thing is that he didn't give up. No matter how this world tried to break him, he continued to go to his dream. To become the strongest and the greatest huntsman in the all Remnant. He didn't unlock his aura and Semblance, so he was tearing himself physically, very very hard.
Besides, this boy has one talent. Creating the weapons. Yeah, the boy was crazy about creating the weapons, under his house a big workshop where he was making a different type of weapons but not by himself. He had his only one friend who helped him in creating weapons and sell it to make some money. They were living together because both of them lost parents. This friend was younger but wanted to join Beacon. Now our hero is 17 years old and his friend is 16 years old. Exam will start in 5 days. Who knows, maybe this time would be lucky? But one thing, changed everything.

(F/N)'s POV
I was lying in my bed and having a nice dream where I was beating a giant Grimm with many hands and eyes. I was close to killing it but a loud voice hit my ears.

- (F/N)!!!!!! Wake up!!!! -. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her.

- Umi? What do you need? I have such a nice dream! -. I said.  That's Umi Lightness - girl with long white hair and purple eyes, also  my best friend.

- Oh sorry! But if you haven't noticed, it's evening already! -. She said it and I quickly stood up and looked out the window.

- What?!? Did I sleep all day? -. I asked.

- Yes, dummy you did -. Umi said.

- What about our customer?! Did he come here? -. I asked with worry.

- Yes. Lucky for you dummy you have me and this deal was successful -. She said and I grinned.

- Last time when you were selling  weapons, you sold the wrong weapon which was made for another customer at a very low price -. I said and tried not to laugh.

- Oh come one that was only once! -. She said and blushed.

- Okay, okay. But let's be clear about one thing. Why didn't you wake me up before? Why only now? -. I asked and she gave me a nervous smile.

- Oh that I just.....Um......I -. She tried to say something but I interrupted her.

- Okay. Another question. Where is the money which you got from selling our weapon ?-. I asked. Umi began to tremble and get nervous.

- About that.........Uh......you see......the money.......I spent them.....before you said something I bought Pizza and Sushi for our dinner! -. She said.
- Umi....don't fucking tell me that you bought another drawing stuff?! -. I asked.

-And what? Yes, I bought it! But it's my hobby! -. She said.

-Umi! For All this money that you spent for years, we could hire a teacher for you who could teach you how to draw !-. I said.