Volume 1|Chapter 2: Beacon|

Third Person POV
- Still so beautiful -. Said (F/N). He was standing on an airship which was going to the Beacon. He was looking at the Beacon through a big window.

-  Yang! What are you doing?! -. Asked a girl with silver eyes.

- If  you want to be a normal girl with normal knees. You need to make friends! And this airship is a great start where you can make at least one friend! -. Said a girl with long blond hair named Yang. Then near (F/N) walked a guy with blond hair. He was sick and going to vomit. (F/N) Put his hand on the blond's shoulder.

- Trash Bin is there -. He pointed in the trash bin direction.

- Thanks -. He answered and ran to the trash bin.

- Let's start from this cute (H/C) boy! -. Said Yang and came to (F/N). - Hey cutie, my name is Yang Xiao Long. What's yours? -. She asked.

- (F/N) Goodhunter, nice to meet you, Yang -. He said and smiled.

Yang POV
Oh damn, he has such a cute and beautiful smile!

- And who is she? -. Cute boy pointed at Ruby.

- This is my little sister! -. I said and looked at Ruby.

- Uh.....My name is R-Ruby Rose! N-nice to meet you! -. She said, First try, not bad Ruby.

- So you are going to Beacon. What do you think will be on the exam ? -. He asked and seemed like he already knew the answer.

- I think we will fight with Grimm and.......nothing else? -. I said. He chuckled.

- Almost. But you will see -. (F/N) said. He sounded like he REALLY already knows what will be on the exam. Then  (F/N) looked at Ruby.

- Aren't you too young to attend Beacon? -. He asked with sarcasm.

- Aren't you too old to attend Beacon? -. She asked.

- Question on Question. I'm 17 so I'm not that old -. He said. 17?!????? I'm just 16!

- Wait? 17? Why did you come here only now? You could join Beacon last year -. I said.

- My first try was when I was 15. I don't know why Ozpin let me participate in the exam, but I failed and came after a year, and failed again. And now is my third try -. (F/N) said. Damn, he really knows what will be on the exam and it is so difficult that he failed it twice.

- You failed twice and are still trying? -. Ruby asked.

- Yes! No matter how many times I'm gonna fail, no matter who is gonna stand in my way, I will become the greatest and strongest huntsman in the whole Remnant. Even if I am a weak failure without semblance. No one's gonna stop me -. He said. His eyes were full of determination. This boy just can't give up. And I like it.

- You are not weak. You failed twice, but still trying, still returning, someone could just give up on your place but you are not. That makes you stronger than most people -. Said my sis. Oh Ruby, you are making braver steps so quickly. I'm proud of you. (F/N) firstly looked at Ruby with shock but then smiled at her very warmly.

- Thanks Ruby! -. He said and Ruby blushed.

Third Person POV
- Hello and welcome to Beacon! -. Said the hologram of Glynda  Goodwitch. Trio turned to the hologram's direction.

- Oh Glynda -. Said (F/N).

- Do you know her? -. Asked Yang.

- Yeah. Glynda Goodwitch is one of the Beacon's professors -. He said

- Are you her relative ? -. Asked Ruby.

- No. Why are you asking? -. Asked (F/N).

- Well, GOODhunter and GOODwitch -. Answered Ruby.